“Christmas Day Lunch”
Review of Prime Catch

Prime Catch
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime Catch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 324 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Visit Prime Catch for lunch and dinner seven days a week for Fresh Fish, Lobster, Seafood, and Steaks. We specialize in Yellowtail Snapper, Maine Lobster, and Grouper - creatively prepared and served. Prime Catch offers Dock & Dine on the Intracoastal Waterfront. Prime Catch's wine cellar has an inventory of over 3,000 bottles to choose from. We will gladly help you select a wine to accompany any of our menu selection.
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The Prime Catch is quickly becoming my favorite restaurant and we wanted to try it out for the holidays.

They did have a special menu and unfortunately they didn't have their regular gluten free menu however they were very accommodating in making suggestions of what I could eat. I ended up with the Prime Rib because all their seafood offerings were not gluten free. Although I really wanted fish I wasn't disappointed with the choice as it was cooked to perfection. I did have the flour-less chocolate cake for desert and it was also exquisite.

My son who is a vegetarian didn't have much luck unfortunately and there was nothing for him, they did offer him a stir fry, he wasn't too excited about it.

Everyone else in our party was happy with their choices and overall we had a great time.

1  Thank BBChef

Reviewed December 27, 2013

The excellent food was marred by the very slow service. It was not crowded but it appeared that service was deliberately slow. The calimari appetiser was well prepared and excellent. Yellowtail encrusted with macademia was scrumptious. Prime rib was a full and generous meal and was perfectly prepared. The lamb ragu reminded me of the Italian game sauce with pasta. It was delicious. That meal alone would bring me back again.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

A great meal, a lovely view, and an excellent desert. We will go back again. We arrived for the early bird dinner so parking was not a problem.

1  Thank Howard M
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Two of us had a late lunch here this past Friday.
Pretty neat restaurant with very nice inside dining and outside dining on the ICW.
we didn't have a reservation so we had the inside dining.
Parking is a bit of a pain, you either valet your car or park in the shopping center's main parking lot which is a few hundred yards from the front door.
I'll call the food average this time around. I had the Fish & Chips and enjoyed them, but my wife's Grouper Sandwich was dry and tasteless (before adding the tarter sauce).
The portions are on the small side and the prices a bit on the high side for what you get. Of course the portion size is probably what I should be eating anyway :-)
Service was top notch as far as I'm concerned, my water glass never got empty and the waitress constantly checked on us.
Prime Catch has enough good qualities we've made reservations for Dinner outside on the ICW for later in the month.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The view of the Intercoastal was lovely. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and the service was very good. The food was only OK. Everyone in the party had fish, and we expected it to be top notch since it is Prime Catch's speciality, but generally it was not very flavorful and a couple of dishes were a little dry. Having said that, we enjoyed the view and had a nice visit with our friends.