“Great Place for Family Celebration!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Prime Catch

Prime Catch
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime Catch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 317 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Visit Prime Catch for lunch and dinner seven days a week for Fresh Fish, Lobster, Seafood, and Steaks. We specialize in Yellowtail Snapper, Maine Lobster, and Grouper - creatively prepared and served. Prime Catch offers Dock & Dine on the Intracoastal Waterfront. Prime Catch's wine cellar has an inventory of over 3,000 bottles to choose from. We will gladly help you select a wine to accompany any of our menu selection.
Princeton
“Great Place for Family Celebration!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

We had 12 adult family members for my mother's birthday and sat in the upstairs dining room. We had requested seating to accommodate a wheelchair and were seated not far from the elevator. The staff couldn't have been nicer, the dining experience was wonderful! We had several appetizers and a variety of entrees. Our favorite was the French Onion Soup - the best we've ever tasted! My lobster was very good and everyone else was very happy with their selections. If you like Pinot Grigio, I'd recommend ordering a bottle of the first wine on the wine list - I think it was Italian - it was delicious!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Boynton Beach
“I promised I will be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was disappointed the last time I was here and I promised that I will be back, gave them a second chance and they proved me right.

Love their gluten free menu however be aware that their Bloody Mary is not gluten free (it made me sick last time).

Anyways I had the salmon with quinoa and figs and it was very very nice.

• Visited November 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Grea Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I went to a wedding reception here, great intercoastal water views, food was excellent i hade the yellow tail snapper with veggie, large portions, beautifully decorate, love the hard wood floors and private dinning room. bread was delish, service was great.

• Visited September 2013
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Excellent Food, Service and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been going here for several years and they never disappoint. I have been in a party of 2 to a party of 16 and the food and service is always great. It is right on the intracoastal by the Woolbright bridge so the view is marvelous and there is lots of boat watching.The choices are plentiful so there is always something for everyone.

• Visited August 2013
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
“Prime Catch, excellent choice for seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Prime Catch is one of Boynton Beach's well-kept secrets. Some friends visited from Connecticut, and they wanted grouper! Well, Prime Catch, right on the Intracoastal, is an excellent choice for all kinds of seafood. My friends got their wish, and went home happy. Also, prices were reasonable.

• Visited September 2013