“Pizza pie, my oh my”

Ranked #88 of 325 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Great pizza. Not the flat tasteless cardboard that usually passes for pizza these days but an actual crust with dough filled with cheese and sauce and actually baked in an oven until it's done. If you're in the area and are looking for a really good pizza try this restaurant. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Went with friends for an Early Bird and was so pleased that I've been back several times. The food is good, the portions very ample and the staff extremely helpful. The veal chop (butterflied, breaded with mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella) is excellent. I shared one with a friend and we each took home half of our portion. The eggplant parm is also very good; in fact, I've never had a bad meal here. They also have pizza by the slice during the day which won over this transplanted NYer.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I'm tired of the same old italian restaurants . I found my spot. Arrabiatas trumped the rest . Portions , Taste and appeal. I normally don't rate service unless its extremely poor . However I have to give credit for a supreme wait staff . I was very pleased with my over all experience here . I will be back

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The atmosphere at Arrabiatas was quite nice, with brick arches and a view of the pizza oven. They serve far more than pizza and the food was quite good. The waiter who announced the specials was very upbeat and energetic. My eggplant parmigiana was excellent. All entrees came with two sides with choices including soup, salad, pasta, potato and vegetable. I chose the house salad and pasta with meat sauce (which contained real meat). When the bill arrived we were given a 10% discount for paying in cash. I will definitely return.
Popoo

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Just as one described, this establishment is a non descriptive new your style pizzeria/restaurant.
I have to say thought the dinner specials are worth it. The portions are large, service is good, and a quite comfortable atmosphere.
I'd return.