“Good food and service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Pasta dishes and burgers are good. Service is friendly. Plenty of food for the money and often they have BOGO in the paper.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Went here to celebrate with my boyfriend and had the worst service! The commercials made the food look delicious, so we thought we would go. When our waiter came, he was uninviting and dull. We were there at least 2 hours before closing and it took forever for our food to come out even though the restaurant was nearly empty. Food runner brought our food out. Our glasses were empty, but he did not ask to replenish them nor did we ever get a refill. Our waiter never came back to our table and we sat in our booth after we were done eating for what felt like forever. Finally, an employee walked near the host stand where my boyfriend had to get up to tell him we were finished and needed our check. I am a server at another restaurant and usually leave large tips, but this is the first and only time I didn't tip even a dime! I haven't and won't be back.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Applebee's is an informal restaurant. The food, especially the salads, are delicious. The service is always very good.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

We had been shopping and stopped for dinner on the way home. There was a large crowd there for early bird dining, and we arrived just after it. It is very popular with a varied menu--something for everyone. The crowd was a mix of young people, families and seniors. I was not aware that there is a full bar and a large variety of drinks. We did not have alcoholic beverages, but drank a very nice raspberry iced tea. The waitress was excellent--fast, efficient, and she had a lot of tables to serve, including one very large party. We had French onion soup at her suggestion and it was very good. I had a wonderful Asian chicken salad with grilled chicken and my husband had "Fiesta"chicken, which was a Tex-Mex style dish and he liked it as well--it was a bit spicey. The desserts looked great, but we were really full from having soup and entree. Maybe next time! We'll definitely return.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Went there for dinner and the service was horrible and also the food. We must have waited for at least 25 minutes before our order arrived and it wasn't worth waiting for!
Never again.