“First and last time”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Lake Worth, Florida
“First and last time”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for lunch today. She ordered a burger and I ordered the French dip sandwich. my wife said her burger was as dry as the Sahara. The roast beef on my sandwich was as tough as shoe leather. We did love the fries though. We were very disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Zombozany

Bordentown, New Jersey, United States
“Delicious Breakfast - served all day.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I find it very difficult to figure out places to eat in central coast, Florida. Signage is low, presumably due to the danger they would pose in a hurricane. We happened upon this "diner" in Boynton Beach. It is part of a strip mall. They serve up delicious breakfast. I had an asparagus and Swiss omelette. It came with thick cut toast and wonderful potatoes. My daughter had eggs Benedict and loved it. Fresh hollandaise. Service was great. Refills of coffee offered without asking. Hearty meal kept us going all day.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kathleen L
“Great looking restaurant; poor service”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is a new restaurant in boynton. We were so excited to have a diner near us. Unfortunately our first experience was as bland as the food. The waitress was a mess...she leaned over our table to write the order and seemed to have trouble taking an order for a burger and a breakfast.

We got our food an noticed that there was nothing special about it. While I understand that diner food shouldn't have to be fancy by any means it should leave you wanting to come back. The burger was bland and I could have made a better breakfast at home for cheaper.

The restaurant is tastefully decorated inside and very modern...but the food was far below par. Hope this place can fix itself up, it definitely has the potential.

• Visited April 2013