“Pull and enjoy”

Bad Ragaz Hall & Biergarten
Cuisines: Italian, German, Bar, Seafood, European, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Lucertola Ristorante & Birreria (a.k.a. Bad Ragaz Restaurant)is a Authentic European Restaurant & Bar with self service table taps!
Lake Placid, Florida
“Pull and enjoy”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Very cool decor including three tap pulls right at your table. Wait staff very efficient, informative, and friendly. Pretzel is enormous and to die for. Great beers offered. Just in time for the Oktoberfest fun times

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Nealtheseal

Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
“Divine!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband had just heard of this restaurant, and we decided to give it a try yesterday! Our waitress, Brittney, was very well versed on the menu and the beer selections. It was very cool to have a beer tap AT OUR TABLE! (Can't wait to go back with friends!) I had the octopus salad, and my husband had the Vienna Schnitzle. We thought everything was so delicious! We will definitely be returning!

• Visited September 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
“Happy hour!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Loved the space and the clean fresh feel. We went for happy hour so most pints where $5 instead of the pricy $9. We didn't eat here as we heard the food was not that good. But the beer offerings are unique and the atmosphere is good. If I get a chance to go back I would give the food a try.

Visited August 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Good bier, expensive food, club music...hmm...doesn't feel like a biergarten”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I'd like to give 3.5 stars, but am rounding down.

Six of us decided to check this place out last Saturday night. The time was right around 9:30pm. We had already had dinner elsewhere so were just looking to check out the place and sip some beer. The taps at the booths are a great touch, and it enabled us to sample 3 different beers. I do wish there were more than just 3 taps at each booth though, and that we could choose the beers, but I guess that wouldn't really work logistically with the beer hoses, would it?! Nevertheless, we asked for $20 worth of beer. Each full pint cost about $8, so the 3 of us who were drinking each consumed a bit less than a pint but were able to mix and match what we drank.

Ok, enough of the beer, and the primary reason to come here. The food menu was outrageously expensive. I mean, c'mon! $9 for a pretzel? When I asked our server if they had any spaetzle, she didn't even know what that was. It's a German food staple! How can a biergarten (who serves food), not have spaetzle? Ok, I wasn't hungry anyway, but if they DID have it on the menu and it sounded tasty, it might entice me to return for food.

The ambiance here is like a club scene, and just doesn't really fit with a biergarten. Club music was playing, yet ESPN was on the television. The bar area was white with some really cool lighting and shading, but the area above the bar was painted a really nice shade of dark blue. The ceiling was really cool, and the furniture really "clean" looking with transparent chairs and white upholstery. I'm not at all a fan of "clubby" places, but I can see how some people would really like this. It did feel really out of place for Boynton though, and that could explain why there were only 8 other people in the entire place. This place is HUGE, and with so few people, it's really noticeable.

Overall, I'd come back just for the beer, but one must ask why on earth the place was so dead from about 9:30 to 10:30 on a Saturday night. High prices, maybe?

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TrvlGrl12
Wellington, Florida
“Best restaurant in Boynton Beach !”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We went for dinner with all family including my son, he is 3. Service was great, food was amazing, like in Europe. Manager came to our table few times during dinner. We will be back

• Visited May 2013