“BEST KEY LIME PIE EVER - JUST A GEM”

Cake Garden Bakery and Tea House
Cuisines: American
Boca raton
“BEST KEY LIME PIE EVER - JUST A GEM”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Was giving an employee retirement party and wanted to get the best key lime pie I could find because it was his favorite. The Cake garden delivered and then some. My office staff is very critical and we have a lot of parties and go out quite a bit so they have experience with food and reviews. I have never witnessed them all asking for second pieces of pie and then eating slices again the next day....This pie was to die for....you can special order cakes, cookies etc...and they do have tables where you can have a lovely lunch, some tea and just enjoy the view of the yummy treats in the cases. I will definitely be using their services in the future.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Nancy M

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Friends treated me to 'tea' at the Cake Garden Bakery & Tea House to celebrate a 'transition.' The service is quite good. The array of sandwiches is good and they were tasty. It is in a 'strip' shopping center and the ambiance is just OK. The baked goods were good but not outstanding. The selection of teas is awesome and I bought some terrific gift boxes of tea to have on hand as a house gift is needed. I did not try their bakery goods.

Visited July 2012