“Good pizza”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
San Antonio, Texas
“Good pizza”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Food was good but it was a little pricey for 2 pizzas & 3 salads $70. Salads were nothing special just garden.

• Visited July 2013

Lake Worth, Florida
“Very Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had been planning on visiting Josie's for awhile, and we're so happy we finally did. Our server, Robert was terrific, but the hostess, Heidi, was really fantastic with everyone!! The food stands alone. We had their house Chianti which was very good and a salad, veal piccata w/ sides of capellini, etc. and my hubby had their lasagna which he said was just terrific! Their marinara sauce was delicious. We plan on going back in just a few weeks when our "grands" come back for the week and try their pizza which we understand is delicious. So, so happy we found them and they found us too! :) Big smiles all around.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank pennionetoo
Miami Beach, Florida
“Pizza not consistent .. This time, poor results”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was happy to have found a decent place for pizza, so I ordered again. It was like a completely different place!! This cheese had NOOO flavor on the pizza. I mean like none, and my entire family thought so - it is not like my taste buds had an "off" day. It was like it wasn't even mozzarella, or was a cheap, bland version of it. It was not tasty like last time.

Also, the last time we ordered a pizza from here (when I was impressed), you could actually SEE in the cheese the little green specs of spices.

There were zero specs this time. There was no taste to this pizza. What the heck happened??

I will not order again, because I want a place where there is consistency. This was almost the polar opposite of the pizza we ordered not long ago. So strange. It is the only time, I think, I have ever seen each of my family members have only one slice of pizza. Literally, not one person here took a second slice.

• Visited May 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“Best delivery pizza found, so far, in Boynton”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have been searching for a good pizza place in Boynton with not the greatest luck. I have a slice of this pizza in front of me right now, and I am happy to say it's the best pizza I have found so far from the places I have tried. It's not the best pizza I have had, but the best had in Boynton as of yet.

I can actually taste the spices in the sauce -- something sorely lacking from other pizza places (taste!). The cheese is also very flavorful, it tastes like mozzarella. Again there is actual taste to this pizza!

The crust for me was a little bland ... the dough could be tastier. I also like a little crispy or crunchy crust and this wasn't so much that, but I can always order it crispy next time when placing an order.

Delivery -- they accepted charge via phone and delivered at the time specified. Delivery driver and person who took order via phone were both very nice. Will order, again. :)

• Visited April 2013
Ocean Ridge Florida
“Overpriced”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We live within walking distance, so we know the place quite well. We order the pizza to take out occasionally, not because its great, but because its convenient. We recently saw an advertisement in a local magazine, and the add portrayed the place as a "fine dining" establishment, so we thought we would try the regular menu. It is pizza parlor food at "fine dining" prices. No tablecloths, outdoor "dining" on a patio overlooking the valet parking lot of the adjacent restaurant. We had a very nice server though. The highlight of the evening!

Visited February 2013