“Wonderful Salmon”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Salmon”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A friend had recommended this place for the seafood so I went there for lunch with 2 friends to give it a try.

We decided to eat inside since they allow smoking at the outside tables -- which is too bad. Inside can be a little tight but we found a comfortable table and ordered. One friend had the boiled shrimp and he really enjoyed it. He told me that he frequents this palce often and it serves oysters and clams that are mega sized huge. Neither ny other friend nor I really cared...we were there for the Salmon and it was wonderful. All too often the fish is overcooded and dry. NOT HERE. It was perfect! The fish, moist, flavorful and delicious, was served over a bed of Jasmine rice with a salad. It was the best I've ever had and wiould definitely go back for it again.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank ima-viking

Boynton Beach, Florida
“OK”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Expanded the restaurant, make outdoor seating and the food was just ok! Nothing to rave about. Local crowd at the bar. Friendly and accommodating but average food.

Visited November 2013
“OK”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We were looking for another restaurant and saw this one that I recognized from TA. We took a chance because we were both hungry. The food was fine. Bar fare really. Nothing to write home about. I had a soft shell crab sandwich and my GF had a fish fillet. It was fine.
If you sit outside, you are sitting on a busy street. You can't even smell the beach from this place. There were some cool old pictures and artifacts hanging on the walls that I enjoyed looking at. Nothing bad happened, but I won't go here again unless I'm driving around looking for another restaurant, see this place and happen to be hungry, again.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank PaperTiger67
Jupiter, Florida
“Wouldn't miss much if I didn't go”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

It is just another American restaurant. Plus the bisque is kind of bad and pasty. And I have eaten better caesar salad than theirs in the same block.

• Visited December 2013
Willimantic, Connecticut
“A GEM of a Restaurant”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Our first time visiting Boynton Beach and our daughter took us to her favorite hometown restaurant on our last day there. We LOVED it! We ate outdoors, our party ate oysters, hamburger, Caesar and House salad with grilled chicken and lastly the Warning(blue crab & bay shrimp wrap).
Let me tell you my House salad with grilled chicken was the Best I've ever had & the presentation of the salad was also the Best I've ever seen. My husband had the Wrap and he is hard to please and he loved his wrap as well and so did the rest of our party loved their food.
Our waitress - Jessica was awesome and very attentive to our table along with Kathleen. The owner Kim also stopped by and chatted with our table for a bit too. The atmosphere both indoors and outdoors is welcoming so if you in or near Boynton Beach Hurricane Alley is the place to go - you won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013