“Little gem”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Little gem”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled on when the service at Two George's was so bad we left. The food here was soooo good. I had scallops and green beans with jasmine rice. Also we had a chicken wrap. Food was cooked to order. Wonderful!! Definitely returning!!

Delray Beach, Florida
“I won't be going on a Saturday night again”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The food was good, but the service wasn't. The server missed my sons order so I split my meal with him instead of waiting for them to prepare it. She also failed to serve my wife the salad that came with her meal. She put it in a "to go" box after it was brought to her attention.

They could use some restaffing or retraining for the servers.

1 Thank 145MikeC
Boynton Beach, Florida
“LOTS of really good food & great service”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have been to this local pub/restaurant several times over the past couple of years. It is consistent with a huge portion of food that is well prepared and tasty. The service is attentive with out being intrusive. There is inside and outside seating - a full bar and lots of fun people of all ages around.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Yummy food, friendly waiters and diners”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We ate here for lunch after our half day fishing trip and were not disappointed. In fact, we came back for dinner another night and loved our food, too. We heard about this place on our fishing boat because they will cook any fish you catch... except we did not catch any! Had fun,though! Both times I ordered and loved the soft shell crab sandwich even though I ate it without the bread.My husband ordered fried shrimp and enjoyed it. Happy hour at dinner which was a nice deal. I would recommend that you try this place out. Beautiful banyan tree next to restaurant. Great spot for a picture!

Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Casual Local Restaurant”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Hurricane alley is especially pleasant on a nice evening to sit outside. The fish & chips is really, really good. The batter is light and the fish is properly cooked, not overdone. Service is good and friendly.

Visited April 2013