“My favorite restaurant (Olive Garden) but this locations service is poor.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #33 of 324 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I love Olive Garden but the service at this location is poor.
we sat alone for 15 minutes
before we had to ask for a waiter. We got the asst. manager he took our order we waited another 10 minutes for any sign of food or attention.
The rest of the meal followed suit, we love the food so we tolerated this.
This type of service seems to be a habit at this location.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My family goes to the Olive Garden at least once a week. I so enjoy sitting at the bar area and having dinner. We have come to know our staff and always receive a very friendly welcome. Our drinks, my Bloody Mary and my husband's favorite beer are always being prepared as we are siting down. Being regular's have their perks! Then after some relaxation and enjoyment of listening to some classic music like Tony Bennett and Dean Martin - very enjoyable, we order our favorites. Mine is the Ravioli di Portobello which is Portobello mushroom-filled ravioli in a creamy smoked cheese and sun-dried tomato sauce. Absolutely delicious and consistently great topped off with some freshly ground cheese provided by the wait staff. My family also loves Olive Garden's Tour of Italy, which consists of delicious Homemade lasagna, lightly breaded chicken parmigiana and creamy fettuccine alfredo. Olive Garden's meat sauce is delicious! (Soup or Salad come with dinner.) My favorite is the Chicken & Gnocchi which is a creamy soup made with pasta and with roasted chicken and traditional Italian dumplings and spinach. But their are other soup choices such as, Pasta e Fagioli which is Olive Garden's specialty soup consisting of white and red beans, ground beef, tomatoes and pasta in a savory broth or Minestrone which is a blend of Fresh vegetables, beans and pasta in a light tomato broth – a vegetarian classic and another great choice is Zuppa Toscana which is composed of spicy sausage, russet potatoes and cavolo greens in a creamy broth. a house special soup. If you'd like you can substitute the soup choices for a salad such as their delicious garden Salad or a Caesar Salad which consists of fresh romaine in a creamy Caesar dressing topped with parmesan cheese and croutons, that is perfectly acceptable. We highly recommend the food as well as the service. Lunch is also available. Please see their website and times of operation. Be sure and try their fabulous warm breadsticks with butter!

1  Thank 4Cindy4
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've been here numerous times and the food and service have always been excellent! Great location and fast friendly service.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I'm a bonafide fan of Olive Garden. The salads, soups and breadsticks are a great, delicious bargain for lunch (or dinner). Visiting a friend, she suggested we do the Olive Garden here for dinner. It was dark and dingy inside... just attributing that to it being without any windows. It wasn't too busy, and we had tickets for the movies, and the pace was slow. However, we did make it out in time for the movie. My complaint has to deal with the atmosphere of the restaurant. It is dated, but it wouldn't take much to at least CLEAN the place. The carpet was stained...looked like they had been there a long time. But the biggest complaint had to do with the chairs. They were from the 80s I would think, with wheels on them, wood, with fabric covering the seat and the back. They were simply the most disgusting, dirty chairs I've ever seen in a restaurant. One could hardly see a pattern from the tops of the chair covering to the middle. Only when you looked at the lower part did you realize there really WAS a pattern. I thought..if they don't take care of this.. how do you expect them to take care of anything else in this restaraunt. We stayed and finished dinner, but ever my companion remarked... NEVER back to this Olive Garden again. Tip to diners: check out the furniture. If it's not kept in a clean conditon, imagine what you DON'T see!!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Food reliably good. The salad, soup and bread sticks are always fresh. People seem to really enjoy being there. Spaghetti is good especially after the waitress or waiter grates cheese over it. Always offered wine to taste. Nice, comfortable place.