“Excellent!”

Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I loved this restaurant!

The food was so good, the service very nice, the ambient is very beautiful and the dessert was awesome!

I choose one new pasta with slow cooked meat with cheese and wine sauce, perfect! So tasty! Came with the super salad, instead you can choose a soup, I had a fancy lemonade, with pineapple and pomegranate juice, very good! And to finish a dessert with something like donuts with chocolate sauce that you can dip... Just PERFECT! I spent $30, I think very good price for all that!

Definately I will go back more times!

Reviewed November 19, 2011

My BF and I dine here every two months or so. They're generally slow but the waiter/waitresses are really nice. The only problem I have is that you can not make reservations. We had a party of twenty once and waited well over a hour because they're policy is no reservation.

Reviewed March 29, 2011

Went to Olive Garten in Boynton Beach and it was the bom!! I loved there Italian Food it was faboulos. I would recommend this recremend for everyone. Very inexpensive! LOVED ITT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed February 11, 2010

I to was at the Olive Garden for lunch. This to was the worst lunch possible. I had the Eggplant and it was pounded much to thin. I have been there many times for lunch and dinner and never had Eggplant like this, and also the small round of pasta. Not for a senior citizen. This could have been for a child. I belong to many organizations and will never recommend this facility to anyone.

Reviewed February 10, 2010

Group luncheon portions were surely small and not of high quality expected for the price paid.