“Bud's is the best for fried chicken!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Boca Raton, Florida
“Bud's is the best for fried chicken!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Bud's is the best for fried chicken! Always one of the best values in town! Great fried chicken and fries and a good deal too!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Dan D

Stratford, Canada
“Yummy”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

If you go to West Palm Florida you have to go to Bud's for great chicken and fish. Hush puppies are to die for. Fish is not greasy, cole slaw is awesome and their potato salad is as good as my own.

• Visited December 2013
“My favorite”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The chicken and seafood are both amazing. I have eaten here since the old restaurant on US1 and it still tastes as good, highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“Best Fried Chicken Ever”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

For the 30-some years I worked in Boynton Beach, Bud's Chicken was a favorite of everyone in the office; and although the calories were probably not something to intake every day, it was a special treat we picked up periodically. There just isn't better fried chicken, and KFC doesn't begin to compare! My favorite is the chicken finger snack. It comes with two hush puppies, and since I don't care for french fries, I always asked to substitute their yummy potato salad. The fish is delicious too. Larger portion meals include cole slaw. Add a brownie if you're not concerned about calories. The price is very reasonable, and now that I'm writing about it...I really want a Bud's carry-out! I may indulge this weekend.

• Visited June 2011
“Where is the chicken”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Ordered a two piece white meat only breast meal, I have never seen such a prothetic chicken breast in all my time. I don't know if it was because we were white and this buds is in the hood but what a freakin joke. All bread crumbs and bone with maybe three ounces of meat for like 10 bucks. KFC was better for 4.50

1 Thank jcritic