“Fresh Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
“Fresh Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We had a good time on Saturday night. We went in around 8ish and there was live music and the performer sounded really good. The place was pretty quiet for a Saturday night. We were sat immediately and the server was over within a minute.

The service overall was excellent. The hostess was friendly. Our server was busy so he sent someone over to grab our drink order. When he returned, he was friendly was accurate with our order.

The pizza was so fresh. I could tell by the crust. My Caesar salad was great to and the croutons were super yummy. I tried my friend bruschetta and it tasted great as well. I recommend all three.

Overall we had a great meal. We has a coupon from a local coupon book so the meal was $32 for 4 people. Can't beat that!

Boynton beach, fl
“A Head's Up to the Owners”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

I love the pizza here, and I go every Saturday for the lunch special BUT for the past one or two months, I've noticed whenever the owners are not there, the service isn't what it should be or used to be. For one, there was a time when I overheard one of the female servers using a specific vulgar term over and over when describing a smell to a fellow co-worker, all within earshot of the people dining. Today I went in for lunch and there was a senior couple sitting in a booth with water glasses. We sat down in a booth and waited for the waitress. We heard people in the kitchen area, but nobody came to our table (and we are familiar with waitress who worked saturdays). We waited some more. I got up saw an unfamiliar face over by the Take Out area--a young girl I'd never seen before working there--and some dude making pizza. Both saw me but made no attempt to acknowledge me. I sat down and we waited another couple of minutes. Nothing. We got up and left. I hope the owners read this and realize they will lose customers if their staff don't do their jobs and acknowledge the people who are (were) regulars, especially. There ARE other pizza places in Boynton--plenty--but we do like their pizza. We will miss it if things don't get better.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Mare I
Miami Beach, Florida
“It's OK but it's not like New York as some people say”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Not sure if it's New York "style", maybe the size of the crust, people refer to but it is not New York taste.

Ordered a half sausage and onion, half cheese. It was not bad pizza, but I didn't think "WOW, this is good pizza!" at all.

The toppings were "extremely" few. I mean, seriously ... On the largest pie, I just went and counted and there were no more than four VERY thin slices of round sausage on each slice, I took a piece off to eat on it's own, and, really, it was too thin and so flavorless ... they need bigger chunks so you can actually taste it -- what is the point, otherwise?

I was surprised when I opened the box and saw so few pieces of meat on the pizza - and unimpressed with how thin those slices were and the lack of flavor.

So no, to me this is not the best place in Boynton. It's not horrible, but I don't think "Wow, I want to come back!"

Recently tried the eggplant parm sub, too, and it's OK - just again, nothing to write home about. Not BAD, but not great. The cheese could have more flavor for sure.

• Visited March 2014
Lake Worth, Florida
“The Best Pizza in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

The first time that we went to Dean Anthony's was in Feb 2011 when my daughter picked me up at the WPB Airport and wanted me to hear Franco Corso who does tributes to Andrea Bocelli. She had seen a sign in Dean's window. She had never heard of Franco before, but knew that I loved Andrea. We didn't even go home first. We went straight to Dean's from the airport. We were not disappointed. Franco is great and so is the pizza and salad. My family lives in Lake Worth and still only get their pizza from Dean's. We like the friendly atmosphere due to Dean and his family. You'll like it. MaryMary

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank marymary3580
boynton beach
“Not thier best night”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

This was not their best night. Been there a few time, usually pretty good. Tonight (and yes it was a Friday) took 20 minutes to get a drink, waiter keep brining me soup.... not mine dude I ordered a salad. Then our pizza arrived burned, the waiter didn't appear phased at all. Dropped it and ran........ not cool guys.

• Visited March 2014