“slow sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Lake Worth, Florida
“slow sushi”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

food is good, but service was horrible this night. waiter forgot our app order - twice - then when main courses ordered - took forever and we think he lost order again. Been before and never this bad. Sushi and food tasty and fresh

Visited November 2013

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Best Sushi in S. Palm Beach”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

What else can be said. Always fresh, always tasty. A great find in Boynton Beach. Friendly service, large sushi bar, and a strong and varied combination of cooked entrees as well.

Visited July 2013
Durham
“Not bad sushi”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Just not as good as their sister restaurant, that's for sure! I have tried bot on a regular basis and I find the drive to the location in Boca to be well worth it. It is kind of hard to find. It is tucked away in a strip mall.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jack W
Connecticut
“Yummy, yum yum!”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Stopped in for lunch with my sister yesterday. She got the chicken soup and I got seaweed salad to start. But the sushi chef gave us a little (free) treat of raw fish and so we already on our way to a great meal.

The soup was much larger than we anticipated and full of chicken and noodles and scallions and jalapeno peppers; the broth was heady. We could and did add spices to our liking as well as lettuce and cilantro and lime. Never thought we'd eat all of it but ... we did!

The seaweed salad was the usual. Then my sister ordered an appetizer of yellow tail with jalapeno peppers (and sauce), which was divine, the fish so succulent and fresh! I ordered different pieces of sashimi, which was inadvertently served as sushi.

The chef deftly corrected the error, neatly arranging the fish on a bed of ice, and served as chirashi! Each bite was delectable although the squid pieces were a tad on the too large size.

What a very nice experience.

• Visited January 2012
Michigan
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My fiance and I had Pad Thai and two California rolls, plus two Thai iced teas. Everything was great, in fact, we both really liked the Pad Thai, perhaps even more than from our favorite local place. I'd most certainly recommend this place.

We also found the service to be very polite and attentive, contrary to some other's experiences.

• Visited January 2012