“Date Night”

Miller's Ale House
Ranked #19 of 325 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: Specialties Miller's Ale House is a casual, local restaurant and bar where you can hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes; daily dinner, lunch and cocktail specials, and we have over 75 brews, including local favorites. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband had no plans for a recent Sat. night & we hadn't been to The Ale House in quite a while. It never disappoints & is always busy. We waited at the bar for our table, had a glass of wine & a beer, and shared a dozen delicous oysters. The bar is crowded & fun. Friendly bartender and we chatted with the people around us. When our table was ready, we enjoyed delicious burgers and sweet potato fries. We returned last week & again shared oysters (we really like them) and, this time, we both ordered fajitas, one chicken & one beef. They were served sizzling hot and were delicious. We took home the leftovers, which was enough for one of us for another dinner! The ambiance is family friendly, it is a bit noisy, but it's a fun place to go--good service, well-trained wait staff.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was having rib withdrawal since Shanes closed but not anymore once I tried the ribs at Boynton Ale House. The meat just fell off the bones & the sauce on them was delicious. So this is my new, favorite rib place.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Two friends and I are here on a girls vacay.. We started with some kind of raspberry martinis. They were very very good.

We ordered lobster and Zinger salads.. The food was delisious, the portions were large, and the service fast and friendly.

I would definitely recommend and return to this restaurant.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

It's not difficult.. Nearly empty bar and it took nearly 10 minutes to be acknowledged for a draft beer! I would think if you were interested in making money, you would pay attention to your customers at the bar. I used to like going there and think the food is fairly good especially for late nite but not when you need to remind your server to serve beer and food! Just sayin!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

If your in the neighborhood, this is a "do drop in place" ! It has something on the menu for everybody. Big eaters, picky eaters (I know your out there )! light eaters. The food is imaginative and fabulous. Try the fish tacos, the sauce is amazing.

This place also has a nice comfort factor and even though it is busy, you never feel rushed. Good place to take out of towners. Try it !