“Typical Cracker Barrel good value”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #39 of 325 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed October 2, 2012

No different than any other Cracker Barrel. Great breakfast menu and also decent lunch or dinners. Pricing is typically good and do not miss the country store out front for some old time treats to take home or for the road

Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

I really like going to this place, the country store is the best. Their Friday Night Fish Fry is really good and a great value. However, had to return my last order of fried catfish because a big piece of fish was stilll frozen inside! They replaced my food and it was good. But think I'll order something different next time.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Country cooking. I always order the same thing: Meatloaf, potato casserole and a side salad. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The last time I was in here, I was disappointed. Most of the staff acted like they did not want to be there. I will wait about 6 months before I go back.

1  Thank Jack W
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Okay so I have to be honest, Cracker Barrel is not my first choice to go for food. I tend to favor spicy foods, but it was nearby a friend's job and she only had an hour to burn. I had their Country Fried Steak which came with a white gravy and I got 3 sides: corn, macaroni and cheese, and coleslaw. Everything tasted like it was soaked in butter (which is probably not far from the truth), but overall if that's what you're into then it's a decent spot. Personally, I"m a little spoiled when it comes to having true Southern food but for a restaurant, it's not too bad. Service was pretty good and it fit the bill.

The restaurant has a cute little store attached to it where you can buy candies, costumes, and various other oddities. They also have rocking chairs outside, which are available for purchase or just for trying out.