“Very Disappointing”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I do not understand why there are always people at this restaurant. I have nothing positive to say about it. The restaurant itself is outdated and has zero ambiance. The tables are smashed together into a small space and you will be on top of the people next to you. So much so that the servers even have a hard time moving around. The food was terrible! I don't know how this is possible but everything we ordered lacked flavor or tasted like it has been in a refrigerator for too long. Everything is very overpriced for Chinese food and is a la carte. Do yourself a favor and order takeout from down the street where you will get a week's worth of food for $20 that actually tastes good.

1  Thank Mackenzie L

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

They only thing worse than the food was the service. We ended cancelling two of our dishes because we were still waiting over 45 minutes. We Will NEVER go back.

1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Something was really amiss at this restaurant the last few times we dined there . Since we had been customers for at least ten years we decided to give it one last chance and the quality of food was at best well below average. The menu had been changed recently and many of the all time favorites were no longer available and my wife felt overall the menu was significantly downgraded. We left the restaurant sadly vowing never to return.!!!

1  Thank Ralph R
Reviewed April 10, 2014

picked this place because it was near my partner's work - stopped there for dinner - clean large dining area, wait staff cordial - had the hot and sour soup - the thickest most flavorful soup I have ever had, then had the orange beef, sauce was sweet rich and tangy with orange peel, the beef actually had the crispy exterior that some places do not achieve, also ordered the pork fried rice had plenty of pork, egg, etc... in it - prices a little steeper ($55 for 2 soups, 2 entrees and 2 soft drinks) than most Chinese places but for the flavor was well worth it - will definitely go back!!!

2  Thank Audrey S
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Food not as salty as New York and taste great, I would come here again and also I would recommend to other friends who live in the area