Tripadvisor
Boynton Beach

“A revisit. And still a winner”

Banana Boat Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 354 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Banana Boat has been a landmark “anchor” to the restaurant and nightlife activities in Boynton Beach, FL since 1978. Situated on the Intracoastal Waterway, our inside seating and our covered patio seating has full view of the Waterway and the active boat traffic. Happy Hour: 4:00pm - 7:00pm (Mon-Sat at the Bar) With 250 feet of boat dockage, many of our diners dock their boats while others enjoy our complimentary valet parking and self parking. The entire restaurant is wheelchair accessible. We accept American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Met friends here and sat outside on a delightful day. Right next to the inland waterway and the bridge it is a great spot fir lunch with friends. Salads are nice sized and you can tailor to your Libes. Service is prompt and prices are in keeping with the area. Stick to seafood and you will be happy as daily catch is a bargain. To sit outside I season on weekend call ahead. Parking is a bit tricky but once you find it things are good.

Date of visit: January 2020
824lt, Owner at Banana Boat Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is valuable to us. Again thanks for the positive feedback. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Write a reviewReviews (1,017)

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Sat at the bar twice got great service and great food.The view of the Inter coastal is great from any seat,

Date of visit: January 2020

Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed your dining experience at Banana Boat. We appreciate the positive feedback. Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Yesterday night I went with my wife Cecilia for a night to relax and listen good music at your restaurant.

Bar was packed, but since I did not want my wife to stand all night I was vigilant for a spot. Guest at a table on the bar were living and we took the opportunity to sit. After a while a weitres asked us to leave the table because it was reserved.

I went inside and asked to be put on a list. Regardless of the fact that it was 1.30 waiting we decided to wait and enjoy the evening.

Afther 2 hours our table was finally asigned. We had ordered some food and as per host instructions we paid and asked to send food to table 93.

Our asigned table was taken. I asked to speak with manager to resolved the issue Ms Nicki Bonk instead to ask the gentlemen who took our table to stand up for my wife and I, just told me to wait for another table to be available.

I felt we were not treated in a fare and balanced way, to the point to feel that Ms. Bonk acted this way because our ethnicity.

We live on a multicultural society and we think we should to be treated with the same respect that other patrons that visit your restaurant.

2  Thank ricardov717
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

Good food and great service. We were at restaurant for dinner on New Year’s Eve.
The night was great until we decided to move over to bar. Unfortunately New Year’s Eve brings a number of sloppy drunks which ruined the celebration and atmosphere.

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Fun restaurant right on the intercostal waterway
Not to expensive for the views of the water
Food was good not great but still had an excellent time
Valet parking was a plus
Definitely will go back