“Like the ambience”

Banana Boat Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Banana Boat Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 317 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“Like the ambience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Always nice being on the water and watching the boats go by, but food is just OK. Salads and sandwiches are the best there.

Visited April 2013

Paeonian Springs, Virginia
“Banana Boat Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stopped by here for happy hour. I enjoyed the covered outdoor bar. Service personnel were very good, and the outdoor bar is on the water where you can watch pelicans fly in and out, perch,or float in the water. The happy hour food was quite good. Very relaxing situation.

Also had lunch here, also outdoors, and the menu is quite large. I had a salad and it was huge...could probably share it with a friend; tried the sangria...also tasty.

• Visited May 2013
Martinsville, New Jersey
“Good for a night out with friends and family.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Wide variety of tasty food a little above average. Prices won't break the budget. Get a table by the windows on the intracoastal, if available.
Service was attentive and friendly. After dinner we sat and had drinks for another 45 minutes and we were not rushed.
Seems to be a late evening wateringhole for the sociable crowd, who were obviously enjoying themselves, if the conversation and laughter are any indicaters.
A good place to go with a group of friends.

Thomaston, Connecticut
“Just plain fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have been coming to Florida for decades and not trip is complete without a visit to The banana Boat. Great outdoor dining. The views of the boats are very relaxing. Food is good-very good. I have had some great dishes and some average one's as well. The staff is friendly and completes the experience.

Carrefour, Ouest, Haiti
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst restaurant ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

My girlfriend wanted to surprise me, and she took me to Banana Boat restaurant in Boynton beach . when I first came they were no hostess i walked for around for about five minutes and I met with one of the server I asked her for a table surprisingly she said " I am busy you can sit anywhere you want" I was like okay... I went on the terrace to look for a table sadly all of the tables were dirty. I immediately asked to see a manager one of the busboy toke me to her and i told her about the situation hoping she could help. she said the same thing as the server told me " you can sit anywhere you" and I was like all of your tables are dirty. that's when one of the came to me said " oh i just clean a table for you sir". I sat with my girlfriend the server came up to us and asked what we would like to order. I ordered one of their wine from the list mistakenly she brought another wine for me with a terrible taste. I was like okay let me finish drink that to get out. I didn't stay for nothing else we just pay for the wine and got out. I do not wish to go back again.

1 Thank valuecustomer7