“I LOVE IT!!!!!!!”

Chris' Taverna
Ranked #1 of 338 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is the new 2nd location for Chris' Taverna...
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Those amazing lamb chomps are incredible. And the staff so attentive. Wow they just made me feel at home. And I always feel like super satisfied when I leave. Thanks Chris for making my family nights out memorable. And it doesn't matter if it's here or in Lake Worth.

1  Thank Cecy21

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant is amazing. The food is spectacular, I can eat it every single day. The service is great, the servers are nothing but nice and they are always up to help. This is my favorite restaurant and I recomed it to everyone.

2  Thank Vbaudanza
Reviewed January 16, 2014

First time I have had Greek food and must say not only did it smell so good walking in but was very very tasty! Got the Lamb Chops and this you must try. Can't wait to come here again! Great food, Great Service and reasonable prices!

1  Thank Nicholas Y
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My husband and I eat here at least 5 times a week, mostly lunch. The BEST Greek food in Palm Beach County and we've tried all of them! Luckily, we live close-by. We used to go to Chris's I which was always so crowded (understandably) but now we have 'our own'!!!

We would only recommend Chris's for real Greek food. And the staff is always attentive to the quality and freshness of everything! There is no other Great Greek food in Boynton except Chris's!!

1  Thank jeweliak
Reviewed January 12, 2014

came here with friends and was seated outside. the staff was very friendly. I ordered a Gyro Wrap (pork) and it was HUGE! and very delicious. They have great Wifi too - pefect for travellers! I'd definitely come back again.

2  Thank chiwahwah