“Better Than Most”

Casa LInda Mexican & Spanish Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 322 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have over 20 years of experience in Mexican & Spanish Food Prepared everything fresh daily. We have two location to serve you in Boynton & Lake Worth Mariachi Night Thursday (Boynton) Wednesday (Lake Worth) we also offer .99 Cents Margaritas every Wednesday (Boynton) Tuesday (Lake Worth)
Delray Beach, Florida
“Better Than Most”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Finally we got all of us together and visited this neat Mexican restaurant in Boynton Beach. Loacted just off the road in a sort of nondescript strip center its not noticable from the road or should I say Bouvelard. Six of us all at once this time. Previously only my wife and I had visited, but now with our four closest friends who also love Mexican we were excited to see how they would react heading into this little piece of Mexicana. As it was Wednesday, the Margarita Special day when you can order a very nice Margarita for $1.00 if you order an entree, the first thing we all did was just that, we ordered Margaritas. Just before the drinks got to us our table was served with several dishes of chips and salsa. Excellent Salsa. Since some of our group had been told about the Green Salsa here, they asked the server who quickly brought out two dises of it. The Green Salsa has a bite to it so you have to have a seasoned palate. All gratis by the way. Then our drinks came. Very nice for $1.00, indeed. We were pleased to see our friends really enjoyed this beginning. This time my wife and I were going to try some different dishes. Tamales and steaks. In fact, everyone one in our group ordered about the same but different steaks and Tamales. At our table we had the pork, chicken and beef Tamales and I think all four of the different steaks. The opinions were all pretty much in agreement that the food was outstanding. Everyone was very happy with it all and especially the price. It looks like Casa Linda is one of the best places around for Tamales and Steaks Mexican style. The place was busy, the service excellent and it very much reminded us of when we were in Mexico off the beaten paths in small little towns where plain and simple was the way things were with nothing big deal or fancy. This place would fit right in. This was one of our many visits to Casa Linda and the first visit for our four friends. There is a small but nice bar on the left as you walk in if you are a single it would be a good spot to sit and observe the action. Don't be detered by any line because the wait is not long. Its also good to see one of the owners always there, a nice married couple who overlook everything. I can't compare this to a Rocco Taco's because its superior and less expensive by far.

• Visited November 2012

Farmingdale, New York
“$1 Margaritas Wed, Good Food Accompanies”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I came in for the margs, and was delighted by the food.

Casa Linda is a little hidden from the main drag, in the middle of a strip mall (but I guess what isn't in Florida?)

The food was what you would expect, but good value. Recommend for a modest night out.

Visited April 2012
Boynton Beach, Florida
“small Home Restaurant!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have been here several times and the service has always been great and so as the food, ts one of those small restaurant with a real family style like always clean and our favorite server is Edwin who is always professional and friendly.

• Visited September 2012
Lake Worth, Florida
“Good Mexican for the price”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I looked up local Mexican restaurants and came up with this. The food was average for Mexican food but good for the price. I probably will try other places before/if I ever go back here.

1 Thank ShaunaSue
Delray Beach, Florida
“A Nice Mexican Discovery”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Casa Linda just caught my eye for some reason going back a year or two when my wife and I were riding around deciding where to live in this area of Boynton Beach and Delray. Its plain sign and drap sort of exterior in this somewhat older strip center ajacent to Boyton Beach Mall seems the right fit for this down to earth Mexican Restaurant. So we wheeled out car into the parking lot and walked in and ordered margaritas and some things from the menu and were very happily surprised at the outcome. They also had the wonderful 'green sauce' along with all the usual salsa and chips. Complimentary, of course. All the tacos we sampled were very good, the black bean soup was quite good and the other dised were all nicely prepared. The place has a small bar that can seat about ten or so and the rest are booths with a few tables here and there. There are Mexican blankets and sombreros and items like that as adornments and one or two TV's with various sports stuff. We saw a lot of Latins eating so this was a good sign. The name of the center is Marathon Music Center on Congress Ave. which is somewhat odd since this place is in Boynton Beach and not Marathon down in the Florida Keys. The service was good and the server was polite and one of the chefs walked out of the kitchen and I immediately felt I was down in Mexco. We enjoyed the place and have been back a few times since. Our last visit was recent and its still very good and very well priced and the owners usually in charge overseeing the place. The vegetarian taco, which I always order when eating Mexican, was excellent. The rice was well spiced and the refried beans good. We are beginning to head there on Wednesday's for the one dollar margaritas to see what that's like. Usually these reduced price cocktails are not always so good, but the regular ones are so we will try the Wednesday special out very soon, of course, with some more items off the menu and especially the green sauce, not overly hot but just right with the fresh chips. We have made this one of our regular places.

• Visited September 2012