“A great deli-style restaurant”
Review of TooJay's

TooJay's
Ranked #73 of 324 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The portions were large, the waitstaff very courteous, and the food was excellent. It was better than the deli restaurant at home, with a very large variety of foods. I had a hard time deciding which one to order there were so many good choices. I would definitely return!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I recently went to TooJay's wit 3 friends and everything was delicious. From their homemade soups, fresh crisp salad to their comfort food.While I know their desserts are outstanding from previous visits I was just too full to indulge this time

Reviewed June 5, 2012

We've been to Too Jay's several times and we've always left happy. The food is delicious and the menu has enough variety to make anyone happy. While they can get crowded, we've never had to wait long for a table. The service is very good (almost great, but it seems like it tends to take some time for the server's first trip to the table). The desserts are tasty and are reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

TooJay's Delis in FL never disappoint. On a recent stay in the Palm Beach County area, we went to TooJay's for take-out lunches and dinners several times. Their deli items are always fresh and first-class. Their breads and desserts are so fresh, it's like they just came out of the oven.

Stop in here for wonderful meals or take-out. It is always worth the reasonably-priced, consistently great food!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Never been here and wanted to try it for breakfast. We arrived at 11:45 and stood in line for about 15 minutes next to the sign that stated 10 minutes from here. We noticed a lot of clean and empty tables. We sat down and watched, who our server was later, take orders from people that were waiting , who we thought already had eaten. John touched our table and said he would be back....... 8 minutes later he took our entire order. The jelly caddie and salt peppers had noticeable food on them. ... I saw the buss person do a very light table wipe and missed/ didn't move the caddies or the salt peppers. We again had to waited a while for our ice teas to arrive. 20 minutes later, the two guests across from us just got their meals.........I knew then we were going to wait longer. Had to flag another waiter to get us some more teas... NO John... A couple of minutes later other guest that seemed to be waiting , we saw them when we sat down, got their meals. I gave John a look as to ask where our meals was and he said that they were coming out in 5....NOT. When the meals finally arrived, my over easy eggs arrived they were over hard and dark???? Her eggs Benedict came over poached and hard as well. John was not on the floor and I stood up to get the mgrs attention. I noticed a large party(15+)..... that's were our delay came from. Did they only have one server instead of 3?? Did they allow separate checks(not one master check) that would REALLY slow an expediter/ cooks down? We asked to have our meals redone. WHY??. Can't get over easy, and poached done the first time??? Then we waited some more....After that, the meal arrived completely correct. We chose not to order anything from the dessert take-out because we didn't want to extend our stay further. we placed our plates by the edge because there was no John on the floor. The MGR removed our plates and I asked for the check. John showed back up with our check. As we were leaving the mgr asked if we wanted a Rugalach. Why now? Why didn't he bring that over when he was the knew our meal was WAY wrong. Why not have that in a small box and leave it on the table for us? I felt that it was a last ditch effort to redeem our experience at Toojay's. Be aware if you have to wait in line and there are lots of open tables.....Take it as a sign...

1  Thank Dave B