“Between average and very good”

Guarapo's Cuban Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 318 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Cuban
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Jersey
“Between average and very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Hubby, brother and I had lunch here. We shared tasty Empanadas. I had the cuban sandwich and fries which were freshly prepared and hot. Hubby had shredded pork and brother had cubed chicken, fried. All were good. Our server was excellent. I would definitely go back to try their other dishes.

• Visited March 2013

Ann Arbor, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very tasty cuban dishes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

The decor is nice - a real restaurant, not a strip mall fast food outlet. I can't claim to be an expert in Cuban cuisine, but the menu seemed to cover the expected range. With four in our group we had an assortment of main dishes, and an even greater variety on an 'appetiser' sampler. Everything was excellent, nicely and variously spiced. The service was fast and friendly.

• Visited January 2013
“Wonderful Cuban Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

We went with relatives to this strip mall Cuban restaurants in Boynton Beach was very surprised. Service was friendly and efficient. We were served first with a complementary small sugar cane drink that the restaurant was named after. A little sweet, but tasty. There was extensive choices for entrees in addition to a special. Everything we had was delicious and plenty of it. Everyone brought leftovers home. This will be one of our regular stops in the future.

New Jersey
“False Advertisement - Shame on them on Valentines Day!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Today on Valentines Day, my husband and I decided to order from Guarapos for a romantic Valentines dinner at home. We were happy to be able to bring a coupon this restaurant offered with an expiration date of 2/15 and no other restrictions. We ordered abundantly to celebrate a special night. When we went to pick up our food, not only would the restaurant not honor the coupon, but we were not surprised to hear that the manager was not available. Nothing on the coupon stated that it was not acceptable during such a special day. THANK YOU GUARAPOS FOR YOUR LACK OF INTEGRITY AND HONESTY. TOO BAD YOU HAVE NO HONOR AND RUN YOUR BUSINESS ON FALSE ADVERTISING. I have referred most of my neighbors to this restaurant. I know they won't honor such a dishonerable restaurant moving forward. SHAME ON YOU GUARAPOS FOR BAD BUSINESS ETHIC! FALSE ADVERTISING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

2 Thank Lizarde
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Best Cuban food around!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I agree with all the reviews, Guarapo's is a favorite of mine and we make sure we visit them once a week. Make sure you try the Boliche!
My only nit, is that it gets noisy.