“Don't Have A Cocktail”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Don't Have A Cocktail”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My wife and I have eaten at Sawa on a number of occasions, this particular visit I decided to use their 15% off cash coupon, but I did not realize that Cocktails are excluded, my fault for not reading the small print. My advice is to not order any mixed drink there, why? the drinks lack liquor another words they are weak, better off drinking at home.

• Visited April 2014

Florida
“Tasty enough”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The Hibachi-flavors make this strip-center Japanese place worth it if you're local. The staff are friendly and engaging, the Hibachi filet and scallops zesty and cooked to order and, you know, its just an easy evening out.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lord H
Green Valley AZ
“Got to go!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Had a birthday eat there for Grand-daughter and friends . Clean Great service. Food out of this world. I have to say best I ever had. A beautiful place inside . Go you won't be dissapointed.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Charles W
St. Louis, Mo
“Superb Japanese served in style”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The sushi - sashimi platter for one could have fed two. The fish was extremely fresh, the presentation beautiful, and the service competent and friendly. We also had them make up platters for a family get-together and they did an outstanding job of both sushi, salads and regular entrees.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank RavJeff
Boynton Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love at First Bite”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

From my first visit to the Sawa Japanese Steakhouse, I fell in love with the food. I had the grilled calamari and the rack of lamb for my first visit, along with a nice dry sake. Since then I have been back several times to try the various seating areas and the plethora of items on their extensive menu.
My favorite is the sushi bar, where I usually start out with a sashimi appetizer, followed by a sushi roll. Their uni, when it is available, is fresh and tasty.
My meals are usually accompanied by one of the many sake selections that are presented on the menu. Also, the bartender, Jessie, produces a great variety of yummy cocktails, my favorite being the Lychee Martini.
The atmosphere is relaxing, the surroundings attractive and the staff is excellent and very friendly. From the sushi and the hibachi to the sushi chefs and food servers, I have not been disappointed with any of my dining experiences there yet. I would never hesitate to recommend the Sawa Japanese Steakhouse to any of my friends or relatives.

• Visited December 2013