“easy parking”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinemark Boynton Beach 14
Reviewed December 31, 2012

easy parking, decent popcorn and snacks, comfortable movie viewing. It is located in a separate building in a shopping mall complex but has decent traffic flow.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We go for films here quite often. Lately we have had longer waits as the place seems under-staffed. Getting our tickets took us 5+ minutes the last time and a trip to the food counter found no one on duty for some additional minutes. But the facility is clean, inviting and we will return -- maybe a few extra minutes earlier than the film start time.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The location is great - in front of the Boynton Beach Mall and TooJays restaurant .

Parking can be horrific -- sometimes unable to get a spot near the theatre, so arrive early as you also are sharing a lot with some mallers, especially during peak shopping times.

I believe there is also valet available at certain times.

The theatres themselves are clean and nice. It is a one story building but newer than the Muvico in CityPlace in West Palm. In fact this USED to be a Muvico, so it was built with a restaurant inside and looks very nice, comfy seats, no "old" smell in the theatres, but is not as fancy as CityPlace and does not have the balcony seating options of the Boca Muvico.

All in all a very nice theatre with a convenient location. You can just walk behind it and go to the mall, which we have done several times after a movie.

It's good for the mall and theatre alike to be so close to one another.

Again, parking is the biggest challenge.

Also, do not be shy if the temperature in your theatre is too warm, etc. Simply speak to the customer service desk - they can see the temperature from there and adjust it to make it comfortable (I only had to do this once when the theatre was warm and it was corrected immediately).

Also, I have had to leave a movie early (I was crying over the Disney Cats movie!!) with my kids and they were very good about giving us passes to come back to see another movie (again, the customer service desk which is located right inside the main lobby)

: ) A good movie experience with some scary parking. Was this helpful?

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is a relatively new theater. It is a beautiful building with plenty of parking and very comfortable seats-what else does one want from a theater

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We come here about monthly. They have all the movies that every first run theater has today, but they have stadium seating. I had a good experience just this week when I returned to Cinemark with a ticket I had purchased for a special performance and they cheerfully ewxchanged it.