“Horrible in every way!!”

Massimo's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #215 of 321 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Horrible in every way!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

The food is horrible and has been for years, but that's the least of the problems. It is overpriced and the owners are crooks! We only go to this place out of desperation, but won't even do that anymore. I left the babysitter a 20 to order lunch. The total was $11.40. The delivery driver didn't have change for a 20. He said I wasn't anticipating needing change, took the 20 and left. My sitter called the restaurant and they said nothing they could do. Are you kidding me? When I got home I called and demanded my change. They came back with $7. First of all a good restaurant would have fully refunded, second of all, 20-11.40 is not 7. You really are keeping a tip? Hope this place closes down and they lose every penny

7 Thank Marissa1023

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Better have exact change of delivery!!!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

On top of taking food over an hour to be delivered,it was stone COLD and had to be reheated!!! Terrible service over the phone and when the delivery guy came he had no no change and I was forced to give a $9 tip!!! What delivery person doesn't have change to break bills?!?! BAD food, TERRIBLE service, and a HUGE waste of money!!!!

6 Thank Sillyflgirl
new york
“It was a very nice meal”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We are down in Boynton visiting very close to Massimos Restaurant. I had heard somebody say the food wasn't very good there so we weren't going to try it. We ended up going last night because of the location being so close and not wanting to take a longer drive. We were all pleasantly surprised! We had a very nice meal there. Not at all what some of the reviewers were saying. The bread was delicious, the salad was very nice and all of our entrees were what you would expect from a family type Italian restaurant. The food is simple but certainly tasty, this is not a trendy fancy place but it was a nice atmosphere with super friendly staff. I never would have written a review but I felt I should because of the bad wrap they were getting. We really enjoyed ourselves and I would definitely go back.

“Lacking good food”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We've been to this restaurant on one occasion and we were disappointed with both the food and the service. The food was not very tasty, and I doubt we would return. The service was spotty and the waitstaff unattentive during our visit.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank jay p
Delray Beach, Florida
“Didnt care”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We actually came to this restaurant, but after being ignored decided to check out Alabama Joes, everything happens for a reason. Best decision ever

Visited August 2013