“No review necessary just go!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #5 of 322 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
New York
“No review necessary just go!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Nothing to say except great food, great service great atmosphere even during the busiest time of the year!

Coconut Creek, Florida
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Great deal on Sunday brunch with unlimited mimosas! Great atmosphere and delicious food. Gotta try the Eggs Benedict!

Visited November 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Overpriced”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

It's a chain, you've heard of it. Bang bang shrimp is delicious app, but unless you got money to burn, you can probably find better for the price.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Good Time”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have this love for Bonefish that is maybe a little unhealthy. My boyfriend and I had our first date here years ago and I fell in love with this place then. No matter the location the food is ALWAYS exceptional and the service is superb! On this particular occassion I went to celebrate a best friends birthday, the wait was a little long but they had a server going around with samples of Bang Bang Shrimp. Which was very delicious and very considerate, it made the wait feel justified and that we weren't just another number waiting to be served. The prices are affordable and well worth every penny.

Livingston NJ
“So Disappointing!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We came to Bonefish for dinner and were so disappointed. Although the chain has been around a while we first tried because it was rated (I am not sure how!) as one of the top Boynton Beach restaurants. And when we arrived, it was crowded, so we assumed it was a good sign. We were mistaken. The FOOD was TERRIBLE. My husband had the Ahi platter and I had the lobster tails -- totally ordinary, but substandard for the price. One of the sides was so salty it was not edible and had to be sent back to the kitchen. One of my daughters had a pasta with "Asian vegtables" (the server offered to have the chef make something special for her since she is a vegetarian and she could not find anything vegetarian on the menu) and it was terrible. It had absolutely no taste -- ironic since my Asian vegetable side salad was so salty. The only redeeming aspects were the excellent service and somewhat nice ambiance. Don't waste your money at Bonefish!

• Visited November 2013