“Anniversary dinner at Bonefish”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #5 of 323 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The evening started with a parking spot right out front. Already, I'm in a good mood. We were seated in a booth the size of Dolphin Stadium, which put me in a better mood. The service was fast and friendly. drinks were fast, strong and cold.(Nice narrow frosty glass with my beer). We had the coconut shrimp for the app. Very good, very well arranged. The fresh bread was also a treat. We gobbled that down quickly, but sadly enough we weren't offered more. The Caesar salads were great, but no bread or crackers were offered. My wife had the sea bass. At almost $28.00 it was pretty good at best. Compared to the fresh steamed salmon we had at home the night before, not too impressed. I had the shrimp, scallops and sirloin. I upgraded the steak to a filet for $6.00 more. I ordered the filet medium. It came rare to med. rare. I didn't send it back because I like my steaks from med. rare to well done. Still, way off on the temp. For dessert We had the coconut pie and the key lime pie. Both were served with candles. Nice touch. Both pies were excellent. Service was great. Dirty dishes were picked up promptly, by all staff. Over all this was a great place to eat. A little pricey but well worth it.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

A comfortable place for families to relax and enjoy each other's company and good food. Everything prepared there is so delicious, they never disappoint. A polite and friendly staff is always eager to please. My family was a party of twelve and the restaurant made us felt like royalty. Any couple wanting a date night or to take a break from regular do it yourself home cooking, this is the place to dine out. Great staff, great food and a wonderful experience. Five star.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

2 friends and I ate here while on vacation.. The restaurant is very busy, which is usually a good indication..

Had the house martini, and the fish and chips.. Both were very good..

We plan on returning on vacation next year.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I usually come here with my boyfriend for a fun date night. We always start with the Mussels Josephine and they are DELICIOUS! Anything we have gotten to eat has been delicious. We went there last night as a last minute decision and we had an amazing experience. We shared a bottle of wine and had great service. One person that stuck out to us was the Host named Nicholas. He mentioned he was fairly new working there, and he was a GEM. I have been a hostess in various restaurants for almost eight years, and he was the definition of personable. He made us feel so comfortable and had us laughing for a while. The food itself is always perfect, but he provided the hospitality that will keep us coming back time and time again.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I just like the taste of the entrees/sauces I've had there. Their pan-asian sauce is to die for and you can order it as a side to other dishes than the ones they suggest. Very nice place. Clean; great wait staff. It almost seems as if the chefs are waiting on you.