“They did it again!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Our Son's wedding was at Benvenuto's in November, it was wonderful!!
They took care of everything and made us feel like they were family, and really cared about every detail.
Maria and Hector were by our side guiding us through it all. The service and food was excellent, everyone is still talking about how wonderful the wedding was and the staff.
It was such a great experience that my husband and I decided to join them for the New Years Eve celebration. The room was decorated so beautifully and so festive. We had a great time from start to finish. Food was excellent, the staff wonderful, even taking pictures for us all night:)
And the entertainment was great. We danced all night and made many friends. The atmosphere was again like your were celebrating with family.
Benvenuto really knows how to party with class!! Thank you for such much for wonderful memories, especially for our Son's very special wedding day:)
And a great party for New Years Eve, it was the best way to bring in 2014.
Benvenuto's is the best!!!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

46 alumni of St.Thomas Aquinas High School from Fort Lauderdale gathered at Benvenuto's Restaurant in Boynton Beach on September 14th to celebrate our former debate coach from the 1960's. The event was planned for nearly 9 months and people came from as far away as Singapore to participate. Benvenuto's did an excellent job. The location was beautiful, the food was excellent and the service was impeccable. I highly recommend Benvenuto's for your next event. It is the only place I would return to for such an event.

William E. Bucknam

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I got married here in 2011it was absolutely amazing. The staff is on top of everything always making sure everything is good. The food is to die for always hot fresh and tasty. We've been here for almost every celebration that we have science the wedding. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Our daughter had her wedding in the courtyard and the reception followed in a room. This is a 5 star location for a wedding with a 4 star budget. The staff is excellent as was the food. Would highly recommend it for a celebration event.

2  Thank ryanfamilyfour
Reviewed February 21, 2013

And every time I've eaten there, I've been less than wowed. I mean, the food isn't bad and the place is as charming as it can be but there's something about the place that just disappoints me.

Maybe I expect too much?

If somebody you know says it's a great place to eat, well, believe them and not me. They might have had better experiences there. Maybe I've ordered the wrong dish at Benvenuto? I don't know. It's just never wowed me. I prefer a restaurant on Atlantic Avenue in nearby Delray Beach.

4  Thank Dennis K