“Good Breakfast, Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Boynton Diner

Boynton Diner
Ranked #63 of 318 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Good Breakfast, Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family and I enjoyed breakfast at this popular diner. The portions are large and the coffee is good. The whole wheat bread is excellent. Every time we've eaten there, the staff has been very accommodating.

• Visited December 2012

Delray Beach, Florida
“Hoping for more..........”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

We live close the Boynton Diner and tried it once based on neighbors suggestions, and were hoping to find a good spot that we could eat at frequently. We are also are from NJ, so we know Diners, and good Diner food when we taste it. The quality and taste of the food were poor at the Boynton Diner, although we had a great server. I would not go back here, too many better options close by.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank cabbynyc
South Orange, New Jersey
“Typical diner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Sometimes a typical diner is what you are looking for.This is a popular neighborhood place with a large menu, large portions and bottomless coffee.

You can also enjoy both inside or outside tables. If the parking lot behind the restaurant is full there is lots of parking on the front side of this small shopping center.

Visited December 2012
Delray Beach, Florida
“Really...Just meat on bread??”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

We arrived at 1030 am or so and went in to tell the hostess that we wanted to sit outside. We have eaten here before, good food and plenty of it, and wanted to try the outside seating today She said fine and have a seat anywhere you like. We did and waited for her to seat others that came in right after us. THEN she brought us our menus. She asked us if we wanted anything to drink( Bloodymary's or Mimosa' etc) and we ordered a Bloodymary($4.00) . A server brought over the beverage and I asked "Is it spicey or hot" and what made it more spicy. She replied that she "just puts more wine based vodka in it"???? Wine based vodka???( No liquor licenses). I opted for one, with no fruit or veggies.( don't think "marys" should come with all that "salad") . We were then greeted by another sever who brought my "winemary" and I asked him for a beer menu. The "winemary" wasn't that spicy so I added some of their own brand of hot sauce. He stopped by after a few and asked us if were ready to order. Please give us a few more..... We ordered the pastrami on whole wheat toast and a tuna salad platter($10.25) and two waters. He asked if I wanted coleslaw or potato salad? I choose the 3rd that he didn't mention... chips and pickles... He asked what type of dressing for the tuna salad platter and we ordered Italian. While we were waiting, our sever stopped by and I reminded him of the beer menu I had asked for earlier... The meals arrived in a timely fashion. The beer menu showed up as well. The tuna platter was huge... Very nice portion of tuna and salad mix. The pastrami was JUST six slices of meat on wheat toast, on a platter plate, which made it look lost!!! REALLY?? JUST MEAT ON BREAD???($9.95) I had to asked our food runner were my pickles were. The chips were just in a bag on my plate. REALLY? NO mayo... NO Lettuce... NO dressing of any kind... REALLY??. Very dry and barely warm. If I wanted to eat just a meat slab, I would have ordered a steak. We waited for the mayo to arrive and the dressing for the tuna salad. Apparently the food runner didn't check the ticket before running the food for dressings or check the plate for the pickles... REALLY.... JUST MEAT ON BREAD???... The server asked "how was everything" and I said that this was "just meat on bread"... He said "Where is the lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise??"... "they didn't put it on??"... I gave him a "DUH" look and then he said " it doesn't come with it".... REALLY!! Pick one ...it does or it doesn't? JUST MEAT ON BREAD??... we ate most of our meals and our server never asked if I wanted to order any beer, until he removed our plates. Little late now.....Got our check and a small box and left. The staff at any establishment(hopefully they know their menu) should ask if the guest if would like to have, LTM, or dressing of some sort, with that (or any other bland sandwich), or you'll get "JUST MEAT ON BREAD".

• Visited July 2012
Durham
“Great little diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

What a great staff! They are friendly and efficient. I really enjoy the Eggs Benedict. If you go for lunch or dinner don't be afraid to try any of the specials and the French Onion Soup is out of this world!

Visited July 2012