“fresh and tempting” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bedner's Farm Fresh Market

Bedner's Farm Fresh Market
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family owned and operated Farmer's Market with a U Pick. We offer educational field trips, tractor rides, homemade ice cream, tiki hut rental and much more.
boynton
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“fresh and tempting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Fresh and well priced fruits and veggies. Breads are baked daily with unusual flavors, such as olive wheat bread. I go especially for the sour barrel pickles, which are the best around. Plenty for the kiddies to do while mom is shopping.

Visited November 2013

Boynton Beach
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Used to be a market .. now it is a 'carnival'”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

We patronized this business when it first opened - very convenient - just a few miles down SR7 from our home.
Great produce & friendly service.
Now they have added a virtual carnival to attract families for things OTHER than farm produce.
Parking is a bad problem.
Produce is still good but the crowd makes the visit not worthwhile.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank BLBoynton
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Family fun that won't break the bank”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Bedner's is always a great place to bring the kids and you don't have to spend a fortune there to do it! Just brought my 5 and 7 year old there Saturday for a couple of hours and they enjoyed the water pumps, bean bag toss, and hands on water pumps. Cost? $0 We then picked strawberries for a little while and I was impressed at weigh-in that it was less than $3! The fruits and vegetables in the market are all delicious and reasonable, too.

Visited November 2013
Coconut Creek, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Little Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

In the past we have gone to enjoy a weekend day just before Halloween. We get a pumpkin, take a ride on the trailer/so called hayride, walk the cornfield maze and used to walk the daylight Haunted House. Last year no Haunted House or this year. We were not happy as they are now making it more expensive to get not much in return. $3 to walk a small 5 minute cornfield maze.?? $5 to pet a few animals in a pen. $5 to be walked in a small circle on a horse. Another $7? for the bounce houses. I heard a lot of people not happy with Bedners going more commercial and charging for everything you do. I'm one of them. I feel this should be a Thank-you for the support that we give them during the times they are open. Instead they want more money. I also heard many people say they will not be back next year. I'm one of them. I live 15 miles from them and it is no longer worth the drive to be disappointed on their greed for more money that is NOT worth what you get in return. There's other places we will go instead. Bedners Farm I feel has turned against those who have been loyal to them for the past several years. Overall. Not happy.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank jwcsaberiii
Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“great produce and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I visit Bedner's about twice a month. I love the selection of fresh from the farm vegetables and produce. The staff is very helpful.The prices are always better than Publix and Walmart. They also have a unique selection of vendors on occasion as well as an excellent barbecue food truck.

Visited September 2013