“Great food!”

Add it.
Sabor
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I'm not familiar with Cuban food. So, I thought I'd challenge myself and my mother by eating there.

I must say, the food was excellent! So good, in fact, that I tried to duplicate some of what I ate at Sabor right in my own kitchen. They do a great job with Cuban food even if the ambiance leaves a little to be desired.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Went back for a second time as we had a good first experience and this one was even better. Great Latin food, good service, and fair prices. Sides were excellent as plantains and black beans and rice had great flavor and went perfect with the meals. Neighborhood gem down the end of a strip mall but worth finding.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

good food and very friendly waiters. good time for dinner. worth the money.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Food should be better prepared. Menu items are excellent but suffer from inconsistency
visit to visit. Had some seriously undercooked skirt steak on one visit, perfect on the next
ordered the same each time... same story with fried plaintains. Will try once more to
see if improved. Otherwise... off my list

Reviewed March 21, 2012

The sweet plantain was out of this world but everything else we had was wonderful too. The owner was charming and told us the story of his wife getting from Cuba to the US

1  Thank Rona G