“great hotel, great people, great breakfast.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in December 2013, since we came down to look for houses to purchase. The people in every department at this hotel were GREAT, they went over and above to make sure that our accommodations were pleasing and great, the rooms were spacious, the bed extremely comfortable, what can I say except GREAT JOB BY ALL AT BOYNTON BEACH HAMPTON INN..

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Guest -

Thank you such kinds words on your review of our hotel. I have already printed this review to display on your Service Board for everyone to see. We hope to see you back soon!

Thanks again

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Thrilled! We always choose the Hampton Inn when we go on our vacations. The kids love it and we love how clean the rooms are. The food is great and the hotel is clean. The st aff is always helpful and friendly. Never had a problem when going there. It is 5 minutes from the beach and shopping. We love the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest -

The Hampton Inn loves you too!!! Thank you for the great feedback on your stay with us and we are pleased to hear the kids love us too!!!

We hope to you see you again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

A really pleasant stay with friendly staff. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Definitely in line with Hilton standards. I received a room upgrade to a suite on the top floor upon arrival due to my Hilton membership. Location was very good, a short drive from the West Palm Beach airport.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stewart T

Dear guest -

Thank you for taking the itme to share your feedback with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to provide an upgrade with your Hilton Honors membership privalges.

We look forward to see you on your next trip!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great location, several restaurants are walking distance across the street, and it is about 15 minutes from the Airport. Plenty of free parking, clean spacious rooms with comfortable beds, microwave/refrig/sink. Free breakfast that was never so crowded that you couldn't find a table to sit down, food was being constantly restocked, with kitchen area being cleaned constantly during breakfast time. Nice pool area/grounds. Quiet even with hotel being completely booked. A bit expensive $169 but this was due to the time of the year and was competitive with other local hotels. Front desk was responsive when I had to complain that for the second day in a row, the tissue box in the room was not replaced when emptied but a few tissues had been stuffed in the top. I hate to even mention it, but I admit this was a first. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest -

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We applogize for not having the tissues replaced, definitely not a norm for our service. We hope to see you again soon, esepcially now that we are in the summer season and will be running summer specials soon.

thanks agin!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

never will use Hampton inn again bc the rooms are dirty and the staff is horrible went to ask the front desk a question and nobody was there you need to worry more about your apperience bc it was dirty smelly and the staff wasn't friendly at all

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Guest -

Thank you for your candid feedback. We're sorry to hear that our staff was not available at the front desk to answer your questions. This is certainly not typical and we've shared your comments with them so we can be more mindful of this in the future. We're also reviewing our quality assurance practices so that guest room appearance is never an issue. We hope that we can invite you back to our changes, should your travels bring you back to our area. We'd love the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I was in the area on business and chose this location at the last minute. The hotel was exactly what you would expect from the Hampton brand - a welcoming staff, large and clean rooms, a good happy hour and complimentary breakfast - all for good value. Our room was located on the 2nd floor near the rear of the hotel but during our stay, the hotel was extremely quiet except for activity in the lobby area.

Across the street from the hotel are several dining options that make for a good evening walk in a nice and quiet area. Unfortunately I did not have an opportunity to explore more of the area but there appeared to be many options nearby for shopping and dining.

When I am in this area, I would definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest -

We thank you for taking the time sharing your feedback with us and Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us nd hope you will be able to enjoy some of the area on your next trip.

Thanks again!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I booked this place at the very last minute, and at midnight, after I found the place that I had first reserved to be uninhabitable. I had stayed at this Hampton Inn & Suites once before, 6 years ago, and had loved it! This time was no different! We were welcomed by a beautiful lobby and hotel, and a warm, welcoming desk clerk!

The only room available, at this late hour, was a handicapped accessible room. It was LOVELY: clean, beautiful, spacious, open and airy, and despite the dark decor, it was bright and contemporary! I felt like a queen! The complimentary breakfast was quite varied, and plentiful. But because the hotel was so crowded during Presidents' week, seating was limited, and maneuvering around the food and table areas was challenging. I had intended to eat breakfast by the pool outside, anyway. Can you imagine eating breakfast outside, by a mosaic pool, amongst the flora, each gorgeous sunkissed morning, with the sound of birds chirping? AAHHHH! I suggest that you bring a towel, though, as some of the chairs are wet from the sprinklers. Happy hour, during early evening, looked good, also, although I didn't partake (I had pre-arranged to meet friends and family for dinner, elsewhere.).

My only complaint was that the hotel hallways were FREEZING!

The next time I plan to come to this area, I'm only booking here! It was worth the price!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MEEEK
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear guest -

We are so happy you were able to get a room with us over the Holiday Weekend and away from your other accomodations. Thank you for share your comments with us, as we are looking into ways to seat more people for brekafast with a limited space and can certainly turn the air up for you next time!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boynton Beach
#1 of 1 in Ocean Ridge
Hyatt Place Delray Beach
Hyatt Place Delray Beach
#2 of 15 in Delray Beach

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach? Share your experiences!