“A nice little find”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A nice little find”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I was in the area on business and chose this location at the last minute. The hotel was exactly what you would expect from the Hampton brand - a welcoming staff, large and clean rooms, a good happy hour and complimentary breakfast - all for good value. Our room was located on the 2nd floor near the rear of the hotel but during our stay, the hotel was extremely quiet except for activity in the lobby area.

Across the street from the hotel are several dining options that make for a good evening walk in a nice and quiet area. Unfortunately I did not have an opportunity to explore more of the area but there appeared to be many options nearby for shopping and dining.

When I am in this area, I would definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear guest -

We thank you for taking the time sharing your feedback with us and Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us nd hope you will be able to enjoy some of the area on your next trip.

Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Suffern, New York
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I booked this place at the very last minute, and at midnight, after I found the place that I had first reserved to be uninhabitable. I had stayed at this Hampton Inn & Suites once before, 6 years ago, and had loved it! This time was no different! We were welcomed by a beautiful lobby and hotel, and a warm, welcoming desk clerk!

The only room available, at this late hour, was a handicapped accessible room. It was LOVELY: clean, beautiful, spacious, open and airy, and despite the dark decor, it was bright and contemporary! I felt like a queen! The complimentary breakfast was quite varied, and plentiful. But because the hotel was so crowded during Presidents' week, seating was limited, and maneuvering around the food and table areas was challenging. I had intended to eat breakfast by the pool outside, anyway. Can you imagine eating breakfast outside, by a mosaic pool, amongst the flora, each gorgeous sunkissed morning, with the sound of birds chirping? AAHHHH! I suggest that you bring a towel, though, as some of the chairs are wet from the sprinklers. Happy hour, during early evening, looked good, also, although I didn't partake (I had pre-arranged to meet friends and family for dinner, elsewhere.).

My only complaint was that the hotel hallways were FREEZING!

The next time I plan to come to this area, I'm only booking here! It was worth the price!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank MEEEK
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear guest -

We are so happy you were able to get a room with us over the Holiday Weekend and away from your other accomodations. Thank you for share your comments with us, as we are looking into ways to seat more people for brekafast with a limited space and can certainly turn the air up for you next time!

We look forward to seeing you again!
Winter Park, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Hampton was very accommodating with last minute reservations. The staff, room and overall feel of the hotel were great! Will definitely use them again for future travel plans. Although the room next to me had total disregard for anyone else, the stay was still acceptable. I chose Hampton usually because they are so convenient to the places I have business with.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest -

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are gald we were able to accomodate your last minute plans and appologize for the guest next door. We truely hope to see you the next time you are in town for business or pleasure. Thanks again!
Ellicott City, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Hotel was a pleasant place to return to nightly. Friendly and helpful front desk staff. Rooms were clean and accommodating. Quiet during the night. Morning breakfast was good. Location was good for us, close to family. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest -

We are very pleased to hear you had a nice, relaxing stay with us. We appreciate the time to share your comments and reccomendations - thank you!
New Britain
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have stayed in many Hampton Inns in the U.S. This particular hotel was +10 in all respects from check-in to departure. Friendly, competent employees, total cleanliness, excellent food. I have travelled throughout the world, but never have I had a perfect 10!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Guest -

Where do I start but by saying THANK YOU! To have a world traveler give us such praise and compliments, we truely do feel special. I have shared this with our staff and upper management, they truely deserve to here this. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon, so we can wow you with the perfect 10's again!
Gibbsboro, New Jersey
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Boynton Beach Feb. 1-4, 2014, so that we could be close by my relatives who live in Boynton Beach. The suite fit our needs very well. It was very well appointed, attractive and we had a great place to relax after our days out. The staff was wonderful, and we enjoyed our daily breakfast, enjoying the company of many seniors who said they come back there each year. Another plus to point out was the location - right across the street is a gorgeous new restaurant/boutique complex, where we enjoyed some great dinners. Very nice; I can definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear guest -

Thank you for taking your time to share your comments with us. We are so pleased to hear that you would indeed reccomend us to others. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town to see your relatives.

Thanks again!
Speculator, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

On Feb 27-28, 2014 I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach in Boynton Florida. My profile with Hilton Honors has always been for a non-smoking room. However, this time I was given a smoking room on the smoking floor. Front desk said there was nothing else available. The room stank! And it was noisy since room was right next to the elevator. Fortunately, I was able to open the window 6” to allow a little fresh air in. But without a screen I was concerned about bugs in Southern Florida. Reservations were made two weeks in advance. No apology or question about my stay at check out

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Guest -

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that you did not receive the nonsmoking room type you expected. Under further review of your reservation, we do see you booked your room 2 weeks in advane, on-line, but whoever booked your reservation chose a smoking room at the time the room was booked. While we strive to meet every request , especially on your Hilton Honors profile, sometimes we cannot due to extenuating circumstances, which in your circumstance, we were completely sold out on the day you arrived and could not make the changes to your current reservation.

I've shared your feedback with our front office team and invite you to stay with us the next time you are in the area. If you do not see the room type you are looking for or receive a confirmation that does not reflect what you expected, please contact us directly prior to your arrival and we will always try to find a room to your requests.

Kind regards,
#1 of 1 in Ocean Ridge
Hyatt Place Delray Beach
Hyatt Place Delray Beach
#2 of 15 in Delray Beach

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach? Share your experiences!