“A good place to stay in Boynton Beach” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach

Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
Atlanta, GA
“A good place to stay in Boynton Beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2008

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Boynton Beach three times in 2007 while visiting family. As a Hilton Honors Gold Member I was always upgraded and offered early check in and late check out. The reception is always very pleasant and efficient. Upon arrival to my room there is always bottled water and microwavable popcorn. My suites have always been very clean and housekeeping has been good. The on-the-house breakfast is plentiful with bagels, pastries, toast, fruit, many types of cereal and 2 hot entrees. The breakfast area can get very crowded but the staff keeps up with replacing food items. There is also a manager's reception in the evening and cookies at night. Overall this is a good Hampton Inn, and a good value. My only complaints are that the "fitness center" has minimal equiptment and on 2 of the 3 times I was there the hotel had problems with their wireless internet service. I will continue to stay at this property when I am in the area.

• Stayed November 2007, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank leemd1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Short Hills, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2008

Clean, beautifully landscaped and maintained, cheerful, friendly staff. Lovely pool area with small fountain. Nice little fitness center. Very good expanded continental breakfast.. Surprisingly quiet, since it's right off main road. Good sized room. They did everything right

• Liked — rooms, pool, public areas clean and well-maintained
  • Stayed February 2008
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2008

I stayed here one night. I used my Hilton Honors points. They accomodated my last minute request for a room quite nicely.

I checked in and went to the room. There was a machine on the dresser that seemed to be some sort of ozone machine. I asked the clerk about it. He said that the previous guests had smoked in the room and that it should have been removed, but wasnt. He apologized and said he could move me. I told him it was no bother, that I couldnt smell any smoke and that the machine's presence in the room certainly didnt bother me.

Nice stay. A month later, I get my credit card statement and there is a $56 bill from the Hampton. I call Hilton Honors Diamond Desk and they tell me to call the hotel. Its a toll call, but I call it anyway. I ask why there is a charge and the lady on the phone tells me I have to call back when the accountant is there.

OK, so another toll call to find out about the charge. The accountant says to leave a message for the manager. I leave a message for the manager. I get a message back stating that it was a charge for smoking in the room. I tell him I didnt smoke in the room. He says I did. He says that his housecleaning staff told him I did. I didnt. I told him about the ozonator. He said that this was not possible.

I called the Diamond Desk and filed a complaint. They said they would take care of it. I got another message back from the manager saying he would take the charge off the bill but that he still believes I smoked in the room.

We finally talk on the phone directly (this is my 4th toll call to Fla). We finally agree to disagree about smoking in the room. He removed the charge.

Ok, so when I stay there, they need a phone number, and address, an email address. I have a Hilton Diamond Card. I am a frequent hilton guest. But the policy apparently is to just stick a charge on your credit card and leave it up to the customer to figure out why, do all the work in tracking it down, etc. Thats just not good customer service.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Charging the CC without permission
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank quicksilver99
Portstewart Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2007

Stayed here late June the hotel was great and the staff were very helpful.The room was great and was more the ample for myself wife and teenage daughter.It was clean and very accessible.I was unable to get the wireless connection but the front desk recptionist was able to hook me up with a wired connection for the whole of our stay.
The lobby and pool area were very well kept, very clean and tidy.
The breakfast was good as you would expect from Hampton Inn.
I tried to post some photos but they were too large for TA at 2.08mb as they only allow 2mb, but if anyone would like to see them please contact me.
Within walking distance you can eat at Chillis and the Boynton Ale House i'm sure there were more as well. The Ale House was great for food and drink and very well priced. It's also a very busy place.
I would without a doubt stay at the hampton Inn again.

• Liked — great room and staff
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
Merritt Island, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2007

Hampton Inns in general are a great value for the money. Clean, friendly, convenient. The rooms are very large, sitting room with couch, refrigerator, micro-wave. Beds are very comfortable. Breakfast is good. Pool is small but clean. No hot tub. From the one in Boynton you can walk to several good restaurants or drive to many more. We stayed there several time when we are scuba diving in Boynton. We are minutes from the dive shop and boat ramp. We love diving and fishing with Captain Keith of Watervision charters, www.watervisioncharters.com
There is a new dive shop right by the boat ramp that is great boyntonbeachdivecenter.com

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — No hot tub
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2007

We chose this hotel for an overnight stay prior to our flight out of the West Palm Beach Airport. It was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The staff at the front desk were pleasant and very helpful, and even though we arrived before 11:00 am, they gave us a room which allowed us to unload our bags and settle in before pursuing our planned activities.

We were pleased to discover that there is a sports bar/restaurant next door that had good food at a reasonable cost. We also enjoyed the complimentary "happy hour" drinks and snacks offered to the guests during the evening and the complimentary breakfast the next morning.

My only complaint would be that I thought the room cost a little pricy, but since it was peak season in Florida, all of the other chains were pricy, too. I would definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Liked — Nice location and quiet surroundings
  • Disliked — Somewhat overpriced
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
Plymouth, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2006

I was very pleased with the Hampton Inn. The rooms were very clean and the breakfast was better than most continental breakfasts. The staff was exceptional. They were all very friendly and seemed happy to be there even though they were working on Easter Sunday. I was looking through brochures and the person at the front desk asked me if I needed some help finding something. I was able to check in early and check out late with no problem. The best Hampton Inn I have stayed at.

• Stayed April 2006, traveled on business
Sun Dek Beach House
Sun Dek Beach House
#1 of 1 in Ocean Ridge
Fairfield Inn & Suites Delray Beach I-95

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach? Share your experiences!