“Giood Value!!”

Description: opened January 17th
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Giood Value!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Lots of menu choices and a tiny step above other Italian eateries in the area. I enjoyed the lasagne and the bread was delicious too. My friend had ziti and claimed it to be the best he had ever tasted! There are several neighborhood restaurants - this will be our first choice!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Linda M

Lake Worth, Florida
“Plain”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

No imagination in the menu; chicken dishes boring. Salads pretty good

Visited November 2011
Mashantucket, Connecticut
“Slightly better than Bertolli's in your freezer”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Chain of pop it out of the freezer Italian food. Not bad, but of the same quality of
taking a bag of Bertolli's frozen entree and making it yourself.
Weird management rules like we won't seat you in a larger booth because they are for big parties... and the restaurant was 1/3 empty; won't serve outside cause they
can't handle the capacity... then why have tables outside?
This is not on my list of go to places unless my kitchen burns down or I'm at Publix
and it's eating time.

• Visited April 2012
“Fishy pizza”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We ordered pizza and picked it up and the car smelled like fish, apparently it was seafood night.

FL
“A Disappointment”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We arrived in the early evening and were immediately seated in a booth and given menus. Considering that the restaurant is located in a strip-mall we found the atmosphere inside was inviting, and the decor nicely reflected the Italian theme. Although the restaurant is small we waited quite awhile before our waiter appeared. After advising him that we had a discount dinner coupon we ordered a bottle of wine. The wine list albeit not extensive was very reasonably priced. Our wine and complimentary garlic rolls came quickly. The wine was tasty however the garlic rolls were a bit hard and had to be cut with a knife. Since we were not told of any chef's specials, we assumed that there were none and then proceeded to order our meals. As a lover of both shrimp and garlic I ordered their "Summer Scampi over Angel Hair Pasta" with summer squash. At $15.99 it came with a side salad. I asked for wheat pasta and was told that there was a $1.00 added charge which I agreed to pay. My wife ordered Chicken Breast over Vegetables. When the food arrived the first thing I noticed was the lack of garlic aroma. i would soon find out that the shrimp were tiny, not cooked in garlic, and reminded me of the store-bought cooked shrimp that you merely have to defrost. Zero taste, zero flavor, and very small. The pasta was a bit undercooked and chewy but overall tasty. This was like an italian boiled meal. There was some buttery water in the bottom of my dish most likely from the cooked squash. I forgot to mention that both starter side salads were quite good, and sadly, the highlight of our dining experience. My wife's chicken breast was cut in half and grilled until every drop of moisture had been extracted from it. The obligatory grill marks were present, and it looked inviting, however the dryness of the meat was everpresent. Our waiter never asked if our meals were OK. My wife showed him the chicken that she did not eat, and suggested that he tell the chef about the overcooking. He then said," sorry about that...have you saved any room for desert?" We passed on the dessert and left the restaurant very much disappointed.

• Visited August 2011