“My favorite operation of all time!”

Underwater Explorers
Ranked #3 of 24 Tours in Boynton Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I'm local and have done over 50 trips with Underwater Explorers. This is the op I take visitors out with when I want to impress them. It's a large boat for a six-pack and Kevin or Wil always lead the dives (no extra cost). Water, soda, and snacks are included. You will not be disappointed with the diving or the operation!

3  Thank Deepstops
"boynton"
"bait"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed January 1, 2012

As usal Kevin owner of the UE dive boat met on site to un load gear,informed us it was a bit chopy but we said LETS DIVE!, a short time we were on site and diving with great staff, we enjoyed our dives with lots of room on boat and snacks and drinks we all enjoyed the day! will return,great opp,great boat!great rates,easy booking on line

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Large boat for a six pack operation with an in water divemaster provided no charge....

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Picked this dive op as I wanted a small boat, not a cattle boat, and we were not disappointed--6 people max.
Kevin takes you under the water as a 'tour guide' or you can do your own thing. But I take pictures, and having another pair of 'eyes' looking for things can't hurt right?
Alex is the boat captain, and is good at helping you off and on the boat.
A very relaxed atmosphere on the boat, no rushing you off and on or in the water.
Kevin wants you to have a long bottom time, a good time overall and he delivered.
We saw another boat go out with a zillion people on it, and boy were we ever glad we picked under explorers to go with.
Only weights are included in the price of the dive. Water and pop are provided, and I think cookies too.
They are easy to find, and there is free parking very close by.
Overall if I was ever in the area agin, I would not hesitate to use him again.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 14, 2010

New to the area and lucked out finding Underwater Explorers. Have been out with them a few times now and every trip has been a treat. It's rare to have a DM in the water at no extra charge, let alone DMs that know the reefs and wrecks (and divers) like these folks. All that and a roomy sixpack boat to boot. Cheers to Kevin and Wil and the gang.