$120
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach(Boynton Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
Hampton.com
$105
$73
$69
Homing Inn(Boynton Beach)
$61
Hotels.com
TownePlace Suites by Marriott(Boynton Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
$71
ComfortInn
HIExpress.com
$67
Barefoot Mailman Motel(Lantana)(Great Value!)
$48
Official Site
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

We stayed im the one were the picture is posted on there sight
Wow dirty smelly and holes in the with a strip of tape on it. The neighbors were selling heroin out of the unit. I asked to be moved
The next one was same. Except this umit had a problem in the bathroom we looked im the toilet amd the had pipes and drug. Paraphernalia. The bed was dirty they sell bad. The comforter had burns on it. Save your money and health. The air is bad bad. The smell of stale smoke. Drug environment noise level of screaming waa till 4 am.DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY they are dirty

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank susanhorn4life
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Lovely bedroom with beautiful artwork, which was extremely pleasing to find considering the low price. Beach is only a 10 minute walk away, the mall and movie theatre is very close. Papa johns pizza is right next door and there are many other value for money restaurants close such as Mexican and Italian places. I was ecstatic when I realised that there was free wifi and the connection was quiet fast. There was also a LCD TV with loads of movie channels as well.

Staff were very friendly and polite, willing to help me with any issues and offered me directions.
There was never a dull moment and I enjoyed my stay very much.

Room Tip: No swimming pool or spa however the beach is only half a mile away.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank Mega690
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Extremely loud AC. Had to turn off. Loud television until 3am in both next door rooms. I am not a lite sleeper. 2 cockroaches on the floor next to bed in the AM. Soiled bedspread. Soiled towels. Nice lady at front desk.

• Stayed: February 2014
6  Thank Roger1231
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Very nice rooms, nice plasma tv and very nice people. I highly recommend it if you are looking a cheap and nice motel. The only thing was that we got a non smoking room and it was smelling cigarette a lil bit. But still the experience was very good.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Pablomelnik11
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I spent one week at the Tiki earlier this year. The family that manages this hotel immediately made me feel safe and comfortable. They were friendly and very accomodating. For a woman traveling alone security is a priority and I can tell you that I felt very safe, not only in the motel but walking the area both at night and in the mornings. Supermarket, banks, restaurants and even the beach are at walking distance (I am a jogger so having a nice area to excersice is also priority). The decor is funky and the bathrooms are "vintage" but my room was cleaned every day. I would recommend this motel to families and single people traveling alone that are looking for a nice, clean and safe place to stay.

Room Tip: corner suites are usually quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo