“Hygienic and comfortable”
Review of Tiki Hut Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boynton Beach
Tiki Hut Motel
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Lovely bedroom with beautiful artwork, which was extremely pleasing to find considering the low price. Beach is only a 10 minute walk away, the mall and movie theatre is very close. Papa johns pizza is right next door and there are many other value for money restaurants close such as Mexican and Italian places. I was ecstatic when I realised that there was free wifi and the connection was quiet fast. There was also a LCD TV with loads of movie channels as well.

Staff were very friendly and polite, willing to help me with any issues and offered me directions.
There was never a dull moment and I enjoyed my stay very much.

Room Tip: No swimming pool or spa however the beach is only half a mile away.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank Mega690

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Extremely loud AC. Had to turn off. Loud television until 3am in both next door rooms. I am not a lite sleeper. 2 cockroaches on the floor next to bed in the AM. Soiled bedspread. Soiled towels. Nice lady at front desk.

• Stayed: February 2014
6  Thank Roger1231
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Very nice rooms, nice plasma tv and very nice people. I highly recommend it if you are looking a cheap and nice motel. The only thing was that we got a non smoking room and it was smelling cigarette a lil bit. But still the experience was very good.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Pablomelnik11
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I spent one week at the Tiki earlier this year. The family that manages this hotel immediately made me feel safe and comfortable. They were friendly and very accomodating. For a woman traveling alone security is a priority and I can tell you that I felt very safe, not only in the motel but walking the area both at night and in the mornings. Supermarket, banks, restaurants and even the beach are at walking distance (I am a jogger so having a nice area to excersice is also priority). The decor is funky and the bathrooms are "vintage" but my room was cleaned every day. I would recommend this motel to families and single people traveling alone that are looking for a nice, clean and safe place to stay.

Room Tip: corner suites are usually quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank rita m
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was looking for an efficiency room for a couple I was working with. The previous place they stayed was a dump but the Tiki Hut was clean & the Manager & staff were fabulous. I would definitely recommend this motel. Its close to the beach, restaurants & grocery store.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank galaxygirl1024
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This was an inexpensive overnight as long as you do not have high expectations. The funky décor was fun, the managers were very nice, there was a modern flat screen TV, the internet connection was very good, but otherwise, this is an old motel and lacked the niceties. There was ceramic tile flooring which isn’t my favorite in a bedroom. In addition the bottom of my feet were quickly black from all the dirt on the flooring. There was no shampoo, hand towels, tissues, or luggage rack. Our unit had a full kitchen, but not a single dish, utensil, or even a paper towel. A coffee maker would have really been nice since there was no breakfast or coffee available. Next time I would choose to pay a little more for these amenities.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ronald K
Reviewed July 14, 2012

It's very clean and the staff are very nice people I always recommend this motel to my friends love it

• Stayed: July 2012
#2 of 14 in Boynton Beach
Sun Dek Beach House
Sun Dek Beach House
#1 of 1 in Ocean Ridge

Been to Tiki Hut Motel? Share your experiences!