“The Market Cafe reminds us of our favorite places in Key West”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ocean Avenue Green Market Cafe - CLOSED

Ocean Avenue Green Market Cafe
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Boynton Beach, Florida
“The Market Cafe reminds us of our favorite places in Key West”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2011

The ambience and the attention given to us by Chef Philp was outstanding. If organic and natural foods are what you copnsume then this place has it all. Its hard to find - its across the street from ABC Rentals. Try it!!!!

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank MrJinggles

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Unremarkable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

The title days it all. Supposedly award winning barbeque ribs, however I do not see the distinction. But very good service.

Homosassa, Florida
“Nothing Vegetarian on the Menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2011

We went for breakfast only to find no vegetarian items on the menu!!

paramus, new jersey
“It is not fancy but the food is outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2010

It is so small that I drove right past it the first time but we were so glad we went around the block and finally found it. Do not let the outside appearance turn you off, walk right in and you will be greeted like old friends. Depending on the night you go, different main courses will be available. I hope to try several differnt dishes while I am visiting. This night I had the King fish and my wife had the turkey dinner. Both were outstanding quality. There is also a large selection of imported and domestic beers. Wine is also available though we did not have any this evening.

Loxahatchee, Florida
“Roselaine's whole "Red Snapper" dinners are AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2009

When we parked in the lot on the side of the Ocean Avenue Green Market Cafe, my heart sank, it looked kind of shabby from the outside. As soon as we opened the door, my heart SANG! The place was tiny but very clean and homey. We were greeted, as if we had dined there many times before. The staff all enjoy their work and take much pride in their cozy establishment. I had called the day before and asked to "reserve" two of Roselaine's famous whole red snappers. I was asked how many people would be dining? When I said two, the woman laughed and said one order would be more than enough...She wasn't kidding! First, we were served our beverages, everything here is health food based and uniquely different. Next, came hot bread and butter. In addition, we ordered a house salad which was freshly made and served in a huge bowl, family style. The homemade dressing was out of this world, I had Caesar and my hubby, balsamic vinaigrette. We ordered our fish mildly seasoned and what we got was amazing, I'm drooling as I type. There it was, our beautifully dressed fish and a large bowl of rice and beans. This was a dinner made in heaven. The chef came to our table to de-bone the fish. This was 5-star service. I will not tell you anymore about our meal because you've got to see and taste it to believe it. Our only regret was not having any room for the yummy desserts...Maybe next time, we'll skip the salad, nah! Oh, just one more thing...The restaurant is part of the Community Caring Center of Boynton Beach, Inc. So, you enjoy a delicious meal, contribute to a worthy charity and, if that were not enough, you do not have to pay tax (tax-exempt organization).

5 Thank mrspiggy549