“You can't get better ribs”

Park Avenue Barbeque and Grill
Ranked #33 of 323 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Fifth time back and ribs are still delicious as ever.

Made the mistake (myself) by ordering pulled BBQ pork (delicious) - ended in stealing ribs from my wifes plate.

Come well in time, as there is normally a small wait.

2  Thank Vennu

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is a great BBQ place. The ribs are some of the best I have ever tasted. They also have a location in Boca Raton. The service was good and the Beer great. Cheap and excellent. Good for family and friends

1  Thank drphil2
Reviewed October 2, 2012

They had the best ribs but have lost their edge. Ribs were dry with absolutely no flavor. The ribs were also cold.Nowhere near the ribs I used to eat there. Service was horrible. We had to ask the hostess for drinks after sitting there for some time. Service was incredibly slow even after the hostess intervened.. Maybe the young man did not appreciate that he had a job there. Perhaps the manager saw this and the waiter no longer works there. We ate most of the ribs and left with a bad taste in our mouths over what used to be one of our favorite restaurants. I wouldn't recommend eating there until management has figured out how to serve great ribs again.

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

I am a big BBQ fan but did you know they have catfish? A liitle higher price than I would usually expect to pay but very good. Their BBQ is great too.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

PA BBQ has wonderful ribs and great prices especially on Tuesday nights. Their ribs are tasty and not greasy or fatty. Their other food is just okay. Their corn bread is delicious and our friends love their sweet potato fries. Be prepared to wait in season and especially on Tuesday nights.

1  Thank Winkie51