“great choices and quality food”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemongrass is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 326 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: An eclectic combination of Thai food, Vietnamese with Japanese sushi.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had a date night. easily got a table for two and had an enjoyable meal for a great price. highly recommend it!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I don't understand how anyone could rate this restaurant less than 5 stars. Food is always excellent, service excellent, well managed. Best, freshest sushi anywhere. Reasonable prices, can get a little crowded on a Saturday night, but overall our absolute favorite place in Boynton and Delray.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We ate here tonight, December 28, 2013, with two friends. The service was very slow, and, two of our dinners came out at least ten minutes before the other two. The second two were cold, so we called over a waitress. I couldn't believe that she was annoyed that we were not happy, so she said she would take then to the kitchen and put them in a warmer. A few minutes later, after the other two finished their meals, she brought them back. Still, they were not hot, just warm, at best. The food left a lot to be desired. Even our friends, who had been here before, said it was not as good as it used to be.

In general, the staff was not overly helpful or attentive. After we were finished, a manager walked by and asked us how everything was. After I told him about two of the meals being cold, he said that is the way it should be served! I was floored, we did not order sushi, we ordered cooked food.

There are simply too many other good restaurants that serve similar food that we can visit, so, we will not be going back here.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I have eaten at Lemongrass several time & my husband recently chose this for my birthday lunch. The food was awesome as always. The place however was extememly dirty. The entire outdoor area including the chairs & tables needs a good cleaning. I had light colored shorts & did not want to sit on the chair. Yuck! We'll be looking for another favorite sushi restraurant.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We enjoyed our meal & food. Many choices on the menu. Popular and reservations recommended. Convenient parking on site.