“Average courtyard good location”

Courtyard by Marriott Boynton Beach
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

For 110 a night this courtyard was ok. Had free breakfast with my room deal so that was a plus. Very close to lots of shopping and restaurants. Front desk had a long wait. Staff were very friendly.
Not a bad spot for one night stopping through.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Courtyard, you did me right again! I love the fact I can always count on you to deliver consistent service and you did not disappoint in Boynton Beach.

Highlights:
*Clean, spacious rooms. Good lighting, good work area, comfy bed, tv with good channel selection, strong a/c, etc.
*Plenty of free parking.
*Friendly, accommodating staff.
*Decent shared facilities (workout room, pool, business center)
*Near lots of great restaurant options (pretty much you can find anything you want from fast food to fine dining and any ethnic choice. Some restaurants are within walking and many within a short drive).
*Area while busy felt safe.
*Great pricing for the area.
*Housekeeping is efficient and rooms made up promptly.
*Free coffee in the AM in lobby (as well as a small in-room coffee maker). Microwave and small fridge also included in room.

Things to Consider:
*You can hear your neighbors a bit but if you are in a quieter area of the hotel, not too big of a deal.
*They have a limited restaurant on-site. Hours, selection, price and quality were all ok (nothing great but not bad either) but at least it's something if you don't want to walk or drive anywhere and the staff was super friendly.
*Some of the furnishings were slightly worn (i.e. my couch had stains) but for the price I paid and the fact was clean, not really complaining.
*If you are not familiar with the area, this hotel is in a business and somewhat residential area, not near the beach (although to drive to beach was maybe 15 mins). It worked out fine for me as I was there to visit family.

Overall, I would recommend!

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room towards the corner and it was great for me but far from the elevators, ice...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank flygalaz
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Was at this property for a weekend soccer tournament and was very pleased. The staff was very accommodating for our team. Love Marriott properties. The hotel is by a sports bar which was nice to go for dinner.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was our second visit to the Boynton Beach area and staying at this hotel. The staff have all been very pleasant, helpful, and professional. We pool and courtyard are so nice and relaxing, even in the evening. Although there is not a restaurant on site, there are lots of places to eat nearby. We like the vicinity to I95 and the turnpike. The beach is a quick drive down the road. We look forward to future stays at this hotel.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. The service was really great when we arrived. I needed an extra bed and she changed my room with a smile. I'm a gold member, and she told me that while there was no concierge room that I could call room service and they would bring me anything I wanted. The room was nice and clean- the only thing I could fault was the old weird shower faucet that was tricky to figure out- but I tackled it eventually.
Breakfast was not complimentary - they had the typical Starbucks paid breakfast bar.
Good overall hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great staff, very friendly centrally located in West Palm. Pool is heated and spa area is a relaxing retreat. We really appreciated the snack bar/coffee shop on premise, good cable channels. Overall a great experience-would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed 2 nights, as our son was competing in a golf tournament. The hotel is well situated for restaurants and all other conveniences. The foyer is quite nice. The girls on the front desk were excellent, happy and very helpful. Then came the rooms, they were very clean, but very outdated. The bathrooms need a re-furb and the Air Conditioning unit was so loud we though we would have to fasten our seatbelts for take off. Just like being on a boeing 747 when it fired up. If you want a good nights sleep, you will not get one with the air- con we had 2 rooms and both were the same.
Beds were hard.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
#1 of 1 in Ocean Ridge
Delray Beach Marriott
Delray Beach Marriott
#4 of 15 in Delray Beach

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Boynton Beach? Share your experiences!