“Make the trip there!”

Streamsong Golf Clubhouse
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Streamsong® Golf Clubhouse, a place so far removed from the ordinary it’s hard to believe it’s in Florida. The land, with its towering sand dunes, unexpected shifts in elevation and windswept prairie grasses, creates a unique canvas for some of the most creative holes in golf. It’s the first location in the world where the acclaimed golf course architects Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw and Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design have collaborated to create two 18-hole, intertwining golf layouts – Streamsong® Red and Streamsong® Blue. To properly experience the beauty of Streamsong, walking is encouraged and caddie and forecaddie services are available.At the heart of this unparalleled golf experience is the Streamsong Golf Clubhouse. Its features include: 12 guest rooms, Restaurant Fifty-Nine serving three meals daily, an inviting lounge, perfect for that after-play banter, a well-appointed golf shop, a lakeside terrace overlooking the bye hole, caddie and forecaddie services and 4,500 square feet of meeting space.In early 2014, Streamsong Resort lodge will open offering 216 guest rooms, multiple restaurants, spectacular lounge areas, fishing, sporting clays and much more.Streamsong is different than any other resort in countless ways, all of them wonderful.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was a very awesome experience. I went and played the red and the blue courses on back to back days.

As everyone says, this place is so far out there. It was almost suspenseful driving down the several mile drive way just to get back to the club house. It's amazing how much land Mosaic owns out there.

Once I dropped off my clubs up front and parked my car, immediately someone was there to pick me up in a cart. In fact, the staff did an amazing job anticipating my every move with their radios. Anytime I was going to walk anywhere, a cart would appear. With that said, the staff were all very friendly too.

I played the blue course first. The greens were in amazing shape as were the fairways. After playing at Bandon Dunes, the blue course reminded me of Pacific Dunes with different landscape. The red course reminded me a lot of the saguaro course at wekopa in Scottsdale, AZ minus the cacti (designed by the same architect). The entire resort had a bandon dunes feel to it too. Between the red and blue, I'd say the blue is more playable but the red has a lot more dramatic scenery.

I paid about $100 to walk the courses each day during June (I'm from AZ so the heat didn't phase me). It was a phenomenal value. The concept, layout, service, and landscape are all so unique that it's a must play at some point in your life.

My only complaints were that the yardage book the first day was missing half the pages, and they didn't have any yardage books left for the red course so I was guessing yardages all day as I was playing by myself. Overall, not that big of a deal, but when you're trying to be a top of the line golf destination, you might want to fix that issue. Also, the greens seemed a bit slower and more grainy on the red compared to blue which I didn't care for.

Btw, the prime beef burger and 3 onion soup were outstanding!

1  Thank Vigidy

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Im an avid golfer. I live about 45 min from this new course. Very reasonable for a resort course and the golf course was in spectacular condition. The views with all the water where like out of a magazine. It was hard to believe it was in Polk County Florida. It is out in the middle of nowhere but the Hotel is set to open soon. There are maybe 12 rooms above the club house that available now. Enjoy the golf.. Its much closer than Arizona but just as nice

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Expensive? Yes. Middle of nowhere? Yes.
But if you want to treat yourself to some great golf then Streamsong is highly recommended. I'll take Bandon Dunes anyday, but Streamsong is first rate. The ENTIRE staff is very helpful and friendly and the clubhouse is a modern gem. The courses themselves are in great shape and are challenging but fair. I recommend the blackened grouper sandwich at the Fifty Nine Lounge.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

A top level golf experience if you want to splurge....very expensive but we went the whole route with caddies and stayed for dinner...an excellent experience all around. Links style unlike any other in FL, a little frustrating with all the crowned greens but that's the intended style. Played the Red but will definitely return to play the other course first chance I get. Well worth the expense.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Realy 4 and 1/2 just because it is the middle of no where and spartan for now. We took a two hour drive from Marco island. Please note malquest said almost three. It was two. It is the middle of nowhere. As in no gas stations, McDonald's, itching probably within 15 miles. You come for golf and leave.

Worth it? Yeah. We played the blue course with a cart and caddy. Green fee was 175 a person, little extra for cart and we paid caddy 150. Clubhouse recommended 80--100. Caddy was fun, great stories, laughed a lot. Be warned, there were times that he was off on yardages and we under or over clubbed, both of us single digit handicaps. As it was a fun round we laughed it off, but in some sense trust yourself too. Oh yeah, bought hats,towels and shirts. Shirts were crazy expensive, other stuff very reasonable.

Course was in great condition given a year old. Some small bare patches, but really good tight fairways, excellent greens, good bunkers and tees. The course is vey scenic and there is 40 miles I guess of bare land so very pretty. Holes a different. Some challenging par threes, reachanble and fun par fives and challenging fours. Note the back nine in the blue frm the blacks was over 3500 yards, and played it. Pick tees carefully

Overall, a great day. As you don't play these courses daily, I think it is worth the price to play courses like this o ce or twice a year. Treat yourself, it's ok

1  Thank scott s