“Good Greek food”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We came on a Saturday night close to 7:30 and the restaurant was about 1/2 full. We sat at a
Booth and was glad to be reminded that the temporary tables were in place or we would have
Hurt ourselves. It was a tough go getting in and out from around the fold up tables. My husband and I shared a large appetizer platter that had all the best Greek foods, spanakopita/spinach in
Pastry, taramasalata /fish caviar, gyro meat and tzaziki sauce and a few other items. It was so
Delicious and filling that I could only eat a few mouthfuls of my entee. This is a place to try foods
Out of your comfort zone. Because the food is so yummy it makes you want to try a little of
Everything.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The decor is beautiful and has a full bar. Had the Saganaki and Lemon soup, excellent! Husband had the stuffed grouper and was very happy with it. They make a desert with goat cheese that is to die for! I wish I could remember the name. We are taking my parents for lunch and they are driving 2 hours just for this food! They are Greek.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

All the food was so delicious and very fresh, plus on weekends they have live entertainment! I have lived here my whole life and this would be my first pick restaurant in Bonit Springs.

1  Thank april0244
Reviewed July 20, 2012

typical greek fare - would go to for lunch
good atmosphere for daytime/casual meal

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Quality food with family tradition. Thoroughly enjoy the Greek salad, saganaki, and Greek red wine especially outside in early spring. They recently renovated the restaurant and prices have gone up, but the food remained very good. No doubt the best Greek cusine in the area.

1  Thank Kurt_on_the_go