“Nice hotel not far from Fort Myers Beach”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
Reviewed July 23, 2014

If you want a quality hotel just outside of the busy Fort Myers area, this is definitely the place for you! Lots of restaurants in the area and cute shops along the drive to the beach. Lover's Key is just up the road, and is a nice alternative to the busier beach itself. Very affordable - paid the same for 3 night stay that I would have spent for just 1 night on the beach.

3  Thank Lori C
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and YES the closest beach to us is only a little over
3 miles away. Great restaurants and shops too, like you mentioned....
We are a GEM and proud of it!!!
Thank you for staying!!!!

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The La Quinta Inns and Suites in Bonita Springs, FL, was completely renovated and is very nice. Affordable prices, too. The staff are very friendly, and the areas of Bonita Springs, Naples, and Estero, Florida are gorgeous. My girlfriend and I have already stayed twice at this La Quinta and will come back again for more in-state mini-vacations.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heath M

I hope you get another mini vacation again soon, so you can come back
and visit.
We love our happy guests!!!
Thank you !!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights recently and were completely happy with everything. Our room was very nice and clean. The front desk staff was exceptional. We requested a roll away bed for one of our teen boys. They did not have any available but since they had open rooms, they offered us an extra room at no charge. This happened for two nights until a roll away became available.....needless to say our sons were very happy to each have their own queen bed for those 2 nights. We ate a couple times at the diner right next door and it was excellent. The hotel is convenient to Bonita Beach and Barefoot Beach also.

2  Thank knwhalen

I am sorry that we did not have a rollaway bed available for you --- but am happy your
boys enjoyed their very own room.
My staff rocks and thank you for agreeing with that!!
Visit again soon !!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

What a great place and what a great price! I booked this hotel after reading the reviews on tripadvisor and I am so glad that I did. Awesome rooms...we brought our two Siberian Huskies females and the room was super comfortable. The two queen-size beds were very comfortable and the linens were clean and very cozy. Plenty of space in the room for two adults and the two huskies. The staff? Amazing. Very friendly and courteous. I called the front desk to inquire about a good pizza place that delivered to the hotel and the gentleman recommended a place that delivered a delicious NY pizza pie. The pool? Amazing! The pool furniture was very nice especially the outdoor sofa with cushions. I was extremely impressed by the fact that they have a lift for placing handicap people inside the pool. That speaks volume as to how caring the staff and management is. I appreciated the fact that the front desk lady (who I cannot remember her name now but she told me she recently moved here from NY) told me the pool closes at 10pm. No surprises there for any guest traveling. I believe there was an athletic team made up of young adults staying there also and you couldn't tell unless you saw them. The area that surrounds the hotel is perfect for walking your dogs or for a sunset stroll. I requested an early check-in and signed up for text message alerts to notify me when the room was ready. I received a text message at 10:30am! You can't beat that....Only two minor "complaints" or I should say suggestions: the free breakfast wasn't that great. The electric waffle maker cooked the waffles a little too much so they ended up hard. The orange juice didn't really taste like orange juice but more like an orange drink like Sunny Delight. I wish that they would have had scrambled eggs and bacon like at other LQ. If you have dogs, this place rocks! The Bonita Dog Beach is a short drive away and worth it. I am already planning my trip back there. Keep it up!

Room Tip: My room was facing the front of the hotel and it was very close to the 24 hour entrance. I didn'...
1  Thank prdiva1970

I am so happy you took the time to review our hotel. We strive to make our guests have an exceptional stay and not just an ordinary one!!
Come and see us again soon!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I attended a conference in Bonita Springs. When I travel within the state I like to bring my two dogs. I only stay at LaQuinta when I travel with them because of their awesome pet policies. Rooms were modern, bed was comfortable and room was clean. Nice to have microwave and refrigerator too.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Dan P
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

We love our four legged friends. So glad you enjoyed your stay. please visit again soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is lovely hotel - immaculate with friendly staff, gorgeous pool on lake. Lots of kids, but I guess that is to be expected this time of year. Front desk staff is top notch. Lots to do nearby - ecotours, restaurants, shopping, grocery, etc.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Dolphinswimmer16

Thank you for your "top notch" comment regarding my front desk. I am so proud of them, as
they really truly enjoy their job and taking care of our guests.
Hope you can visit again soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Friendly and responsive staff, spacious and well designed rooms. The breakfast was a great added feature. Computers in lobbly and even a color printer. I really liked the shampoo, too! Just get the key issue resolved!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Kathleen M

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for your review.
I am glad you had a great stay.