La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
Carver, Minnesota
“Very Nice Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

As always, Tripadvisor reviews were a major factor in the selection of our hotel. We stayed here for two nights. Our check-in was professional, efficient, and very friendly. We walked in to a very clean room that was nicely configured. Our bed was comfortable and hallway noise was not a factor.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy your stay was enjoyable and will be back again soon!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
leesburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Functional in design, very clean, very friendly staff. An enjoyable experience. Conveniently located to main road yet recessed in with beautiful view. We will definitely keep this as our choice lodgings when in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I hope you can visit us again soon!!!!
Wimauma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

This hotel is very well maintained and the staff is excellent. It is close to lovely Florida Gulf coast beaches and Sanibel and Captiva Islands as well as Naples. There's a great diner within walking distance. The room was immaculate and very comfortable. The pool was very clean and we observed the staff checking the water at least daily. The room was also quite sound proof from the outside. We were on the first floor poolside and one night the pool was crowded with teenagers on some sort of field trip. If we hadn't looked out the window, we would not have known they were there. La Quinta allows pets which enables us to travel more frequently. We would definitely return to this hotel and have recommended it to friends and relatives.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know your stay was GREAT !!!!
That is what I want to hear ~~ I hope you can stay again soon !!!!
and we love our 4 legged guest's too !!!
Bonita Springs, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

great value, great staff and a great all round experience. Booking was easy on line and confirmation was instant, manager even phoned my office to make certain all my requirements would be met. Great Hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your kind words !!!!! I want all my guests to be completely satisfied - so we all try our best to make that happen for you !
Please come and see us again soon.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

I made a reservation elsewhere in the area, but the place was awful (bugs!!), so I stopped by the La Quinta expecting a reliably clean hotel. I was surprised at how much more it offered. The entire property was very clean; my room was very tastefully renovated and it was well appointed with everything I needed for comfort and convenience. I appreciate having a refrigerator in my room, and this one had an added bonus of a microwave. The bathroom was spacious and comfortable. I even had a nice view from the room! They also provide an extensive breakfast buffet. I was expecting the basics and was very very pleasantly surprised with such a lovely property.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
I am so happy that you were more than satisfied with your stay !!!!!
I certainly hope you can visit again in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to write
a review!
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stopped by this LaQuinta because I was too tired to complete my drive across Florida. The hotel was easy to find on the roadway and had plenty of parking. Upon entry into the hotel, the lobby was clean and looked nice. The desk assistant was extremely nice and quickly got me checked into a room. The room was very clean and looked freshly-redecorated. I enjoyed the cable tv in the room. There were plenty of towels in the bathroom. The shower water pressure was great. I had to leave early in the morning, so didn't get to try the free breakfast. However, when I checked out, the attendant was very kind and encouraged me to get something to eat for the road. I have to say that La Quinta hotels are pretty much my favorite: they are almost without exception clean and comfortable. The fact that my small dog is welcome is an added bonus that will always make me a loyal customer. I'm pretty sure I will be staying there again... can't see why anyone would pay a higher rate for lots of "bells and whistles" when this place offers so much value.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for writing a review on our hotel. I am so delighted you enjoyed your stay.
I hope to see you again SOON!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bonita Springs
Trianon Bonita Bay
#6 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
#7 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Hampton Inn Bonita Springs/Naple...
#4 of 15 in Bonita Springs
North Naples
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North? Share your experiences!