“Incredibly clean and quiet!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
“Incredibly clean and quiet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

This hotel wasn't close to the beach but if you are exploring the city like we were up and down the coast, this hotel is the place to stay. Central in location to everything you could possibly need in town and to whatever beach you wish to venture to. Clean, immaculate rooms, quiet, and friendly staff. Coffee was actually really good too. The breakfast was free and typical but lots of choices for different pallets. Fitness area was great as well as the pool that overlooks a jogging trail and a pond. Overall, great experience. Don't overlook this hotel just because its in town and not on the beach. It's nice to leave the noise of the main drag at night.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sean A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Wow KbrookeK! You have made our week with this review. Thank you so much for taking the time for this review. We know we will see you next time you hop up and down the coast!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed her for 3 nights in April on a priceline bid. The hotel is newly remodeled and definitely a step above other similar properties. The room had great decor and HD cable. The breakfast was good, especially the waffles. The property is very convenient for travel to Naples, Ft. Myers Beach, and Sanibel Island. The one negative is that the doors slam really, really loud in the hallway. The first night a bunch of girls from the softball team were very noisy but they quieted down around 11pm. After that no problems with noise except the doors. There really isn't an excuse for the hotel not to put in some door stoppers to keep this from being such a bad problem.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank joshmarch
Sean A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you joshmarch for your great review. I also appreciate your feedback regarding our doors. We will look into correcting that. We hope to see you again soon!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had occassion to stay at LaQuinta, Bonita Springs while travelling for business. I had not pre booked opting to call the hotel ahead of time and verify room availability. Once I arrived they readily lowered their room rate to match that of online discounts available from various travel sites. The hotel was recently refurbished. It is pleasant, rooms were clean,- genuintely clean, not just surface clean, and very comfortable. The bed was comfortable. I have a memory foam myself and while these pillowtops, they are fine. The staff were exceptionally friendly and would frequently inquire as to whether I was content overall. My room was on the (west) backside and overlooked the pool and salt water canal. The location was perfect for my needs. In my downtime I made a quick jaunt to Whole Foods, about 4-5 miles away and also to the beach itself. The hotel is central to anything and everything, other supermarkets, restaurants, and shopping are literally minutes away. Breakfast was on time and the attendant kept the area very clean. I would stay here again without hesistation. Based on a positive experience I would look to stay in a LaQuinta as a first option in my travels.

Room Tip: If you are travelling outside of business, you may want to consider a room on the back side which o...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank GoingToTheBeach_FL
Sean A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thank you GoingToTheBeach_FL! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! See you next time!
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had some unkind words for the La Quinta Inn in Bonita Springs, and Sean, the very astute and energetic manager, asked me what had gone wrong. When I went to tell him, I realized that I was speaking about the LaQuinta Inn Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway. In fact, the Bonita Springs La Quinta is sparkling clean, and on the morning of our visit the owner was talking to the breakfast staff about having missed a smudge on the breakfast bar.
Pets are welcome at all La Quintas, but this one had outdoor plastic bags and trash receptacles for pet waste. The grounds were spotless, even though there were many guests with dogs.
Please forgive me, Sean - it was a 2,800 mile trip and my brain got fuzzy for a moment....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sean A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Mimzoo...no apology is needed. I am sad to hear that your experience at our other LaQuinta property was not the best. I am glad to hear that we were able to make your stay with us a very pleasant. We look forward to seeing you after another 2,800 mile trip!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Came to Bonita Springs to meet some friends. I had never stayed at a La Quinta and was pleasantly surprised. Staff was friendly and very helpful with answering any questions that I had. Room was big, clean and very comfortable. The beds were comfortable and I as able to sleep very well. I loved that I was pretty close to Bonita Beach and Mel's Diner next to hotel has great food and nice staff as well. ENJOYED my stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Sean A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
WOW! What a wonder review. Thank you.....thank you.....thank you!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bonita Springs
Trianon Bonita Bay
#6 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
#7 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Hampton Inn Bonita Springs/Naple...
#4 of 15 in Bonita Springs
North Naples
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North? Share your experiences!