Our second visit and can't speak highly enough about this hotel. For us the location is perfect being between Coconut Point and Naples so all shopping for us Brits is within an easy drive. That includes Miromar and Gulf Coast Town Centre.
The hotel provides GREAT value for money, the rooms are large and clean. The Lake House is good for food and drink and the pool area is large enough and usually quiet.
We used to stay at the Trianon in Naples but were always treated like strangers when we returned each visit. This being our second visit to Bonita the reception guy remembered us and welcomed us back. Things like that make a difference to us.
We were given a room with lake view on the 4th floor. It was big with 2 doubles and a large bathroom.
If you want 5 star pay a fortune and stay somewhere else, if you want great value for money in a great hotel stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Generously sized rooms, Tempurpedic mattresses, including non-smoking feature full shower/separate tub, free wi-fi. Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi and Fitness Center. Our picturesque grounds include meeting facilities and Lakehouse Bar & Grill. 24-hour front desk provides concierge services. Promenade Center adjacent featuring upscale restaurants and shopping. Local beaches are minutes away and short driving distance to FGCU, SWFL Airport, Germain Arena, Coconut Point Mall and attractions of Naples, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Trianon Bonita Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel Bonita Springs
- Trianon Bonita Bay Naples